Brutal mogs: environment edish

Brutal mogs: environment edish

Attached: 1643961901193.jpg (2048x1536, 387.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ardmediathek.de/video/kurzstrecke-mit-pierre-m-krause/luisa-neubauer-trinkt-eierlikoer-oder-talk/swr/Y3JpZDovL3N3ci5kZS9hZXgvbzE1MjcwOTY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you make your child vegan bros

what a disaster

Attached: doge depressed.jpg (526x534, 22.69K)

Because of ethics

There’s just something primal inside of me that’s telling me to fuck greta, I would drink her piss and lick her asshole/feet

Attached: 547069AA-2AC0-48D0-889F-C9EFF7944AE4.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Little potato

this has to be an old photo right? no way she is like 19.

At the cost of morality

Pretty sure that's COP26 in Glasgow just last year

No way, I actually built that structure they're standing in. That's pretty dope.

Attached: Not+sure+what+these+are+considered+but+ive+been+collecting_e91c4b_7969859.jpg (1200x1397, 345.96K)

more like cope26, Satan

pardon

puh die Luisa ist ja schon geil ne, der mal den germanenschwengel in die arierfotze einführen, das wärs jetzt

That little boy doesn't look very well

>why would you make your child vegan bros
It's because her family has sold their souls to the devil. Unironically.

Attached: EFPa6XJXUAAjy8H.jpg (663x855, 107.96K)

She looks frumpy there. Her handler is the real deal tho. I bet the rich handler isn't eating veggies like a faggot bitch

Tell me more, I'm interested

Ne ne Kamerad. Die Luisa ist gemacht für große schwarze Schwänze und als Brutmutter für Mischlinge.

ardmediathek.de/video/kurzstrecke-mit-pierre-m-krause/luisa-neubauer-trinkt-eierlikoer-oder-talk/swr/Y3JpZDovL3N3ci5kZS9hZXgvbzE1MjcwOTY/

Bros this guy said einführen he is talking about the fuhrer he is a nazi please ban report report

There is nothing to tell about it, she did an interview with the magazine I posted.

>“We All Sell Our Souls to the Devil”.
>The issue of the monthly newspaper "Vi" (in English "We") featured Malena Ernman on the cover in September 2011. Her interview caused a lot of discussions. The "Rebel of the Opera" (quote Vi) had drawn attention to herself with the statement that, in her opinion, every human being would eventually sell his soul to the devil. At that time Greta was only eight years old and still easily influenced by the words and actions of her parents. The child from that parental home is celebrated today as a saviour.

I don't dabble in such things, so I avoid reading it all, you can find everything online though, Yes, I am superstitious, don't care. Apparently, Greta's family is batshit insane, her mother also wrote a book about every single family member being mentally ill, iirc. But such is the fate of occultists after all.

tl;dr: Commies doing Commie things.

>bullying an autistic child
lmao this board

>Neubauer
>Arier
Auch: Eklig, wie die Ami-Fetische einfach so übernommen werden. Zoomer werden zoomern.

>YNSOY

Aye it was. I helped build the whole thing. It was hilarious how much brand new material got used once then just dumped in the landfill bins. And the amount of red diesel we burned with all our plant

Attached: 1638461120971.jpg (492x388, 39.1K)

>Kanisterkopf
>Arier

aber jo sie ist doch geil
hatte sie immer große titten?

boah jungs
n Kumpel von mir is mal mit der Luisa zur Schule gegangen, irgendwo im Westen von Hamburg war das
schreibt mal paar fragen rein, dann kann ich ihn fragen und hier reinstellen

Why am I seeing yuro serf tongues on my website
Get reported peasant

Meint ihr wirklich die ist Deutsch? Wenn ja würde ich ihr meinen Mulattoschwanz reinschieben

stimmt es dass die vegane Luisa doch so gut gebaut ist weil sie seit jungen Jahr tierisches Eiweiß in Form von Sperma aufnimmt?

>no one checking these quads
How dare you?