Routine Thread

Hi guys, this is my first post here so be gentle. I found this routine on instagram and I really want to go wolf mode, some muscles but not like a bodybuilder. Is this a good routine? I do not want to get too big

Attached: EvoZuq3UYAMqqHh.jpg (794x679, 149.5K)

retard

I’m gonna fuck the rabbit twink.

bro these routines are too hard for a first timer, you might wanna ease it up a little bit

My favourite part is on lion mode:
>10 sec plank

it's a great routine for you OP, just make sure that you follow the wolf program to the t and don't do more than 20 squats on tuesday otherwise you'll get way too muscular. I did 21 squats once and my legs couldn't fit in my jeans for 3 months fr fr no cap

I do a 150 pushups along with squats, planks, and leg raises 6 days a week and have no muscle

Mine is
>5 push ups

this pic makes me so god damn fucking angry

you just know the person who made it is a disgusting fucking furry who has never worked out a day in his life

I want to fucking murder someone

Kys

fucking gay

>Just do bodyweight exercises to get fucking yoked
Maybe if you blast roids you'd improve to bear mode. If you want to look better focus on diet and weightlifting OP. Push, Pull and legs.

Whatever you decide to do OP, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT ever do 7 reps, you will immediately void any work you've done, your muscles don't like odd numbers and 7 is particularly atrophic

rabbit is just gayboi

Can you do 115 pushups?

Please someone post the "retard" edit of this, I resetted my phone and lost it

Is this true? What if I do more AND even numbers?

You cannot get too big, that's just a myth, even trying super fucking hard and roiding and shit you won't become Olympia sized

Why does 115 push ups stick out so much?

Also does anyone have full, I am trying to do lion but I don't know what comes after 15 sit ups

Most homosexual picture on Any Forums and that says a lot