Meanwhile on schizo /fit

>meanwhile on schizo /fit...
post your best schizo fit convictions

Attached: i_can_see_god.png (860x845, 97.45K)

Attached: flesh_cannotresist_mind.jpg (827x1587, 512.66K)

You absorb the iron in the barbell every time you curl. The swinging motion awakens the iron and it leaks into your muscles. The more weight, the more iron dosed inside of you.

>meanwhile on schizo /fit
this is schizo Any Forums

kek

Lifting weights makes you gay. It’s why I’m now gay.

the fitter I get, the more I see women as faggots. all very confusing.

Yes! Exactly.

Mixing protein in a glass with a spoon kills the protein

So just a normal thread then?

actually pretty based

Yes indeed

This is pretty standard philosophy stuff though. Men is the only animal that actively rejects what is best for them. Read Peter Geach for example (Providence and Evil)

Attached: fiber-menace.jpg (1269x720, 159.2K)

a left wing mindset makes it impossible to become strong

That's not schizo at all. All the commie larpers in college cleared the way when we walked in because they refused strength and lived on the principle that despite their voluntary weakness, the world owed them something. They valued the things that made them weak, their diseases, mental illness (self diagnosed), status, because it meant more entitlement.

Now, this is schizo:

> faggotry weakens you because anal sex is unnatural, humiliating, and degrades the human soul. It destroys your root chakra and severs your connection to the vital energies necessary for you to survive.

> The human body is a battery and is recharged by solar exposure. People who get no sunlight at all feel a constant state of lethargy and are weak, docile, and submissive. The constant propaganda about blocking out the sun is elite programming meant to demonize the very thing that gives us life.

Schizo? I see only facts, based on ages of study and persistence.

Attached: Blut.jpg (720x724, 45.57K)

I’m getting lean so i can slip past the interdimensional vampires without being detected.

>post your best schizo fit convictions
Modern fitness is an invention by Jews, Communists and Freemasons. There is nothing right-wing about it at all.

I'm certain that protein powder is some jewish shit that kills you in the long term

Finishing my third 2-day fast of the week lads!

...wait I do this irl