Is growing a beard as a bald guy a cope?

Is growing a beard as a bald guy a cope?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-011352_Gallery.jpg (1080x1065, 203.99K)

Yes

Attached: 199-1998278_high-resolution-wallpaper-prometheus-engineer.jpg (599x400, 32.36K)

IS CLEANING YOUR ANUS FROM FECIES BEFORE GOING OUT A COPE?

Sup bald

It must bother them they can grow all this hair on their faces but not on their heads

it is for me

Attached: 1607382423049.jpg (1280x720, 126.16K)

It feels like god laughing at me user, but I am 6'1 so he doesnt totally hate me after all

Attached: 1641870727165.jpg (500x1300, 110.64K)

I grew hair all over my body when i lost my hair
It's a mixed feeling tbqhfrfr

yes but it's still better than being bald and no beard

You're not actually going to let people on an anonymous japanese spider crab astronaut training forum tell you whether or not you should feel bad for growing a beard when bald is cope when you only have this short life to enjoy in any way before the pattern of particles that is you is going to disperse eventually with a reasonably low probability of coalescing again before we're all hawking radiation for eternity are you?

Attached: 1584660323698s.jpg (250x238, 7.5K)

A big reddit pube beard yeah, but stubble or a nicely maintained beard to add color and contrast to your face is a great way to regain control over your appearance after a permanent unwanted change. It's a meme because it works for a lot fo guys.

Attached: 0u834qbmyaq11.png (1326x1368, 32.08K)

Growing a beard in general is cope. If you have a handsome face then there is no reason to hide it in pubes.

Yes, but it works.

Sad but true. I grow my beard because I am a chinlet

full onions mode

Wtf what happened?

Wow this is fucking brootal. I'm getting a wig once I pass the point of no return.

>WE'RE MADE OF STARDUST BROS!!

>not going full Statham mode when shit hits the fan
that's my backup plan desu, buzz it off and keep week old stuble, looks good on a grown man and it's least amount of cope

The fucking toothpick

forgot pic, not like y'all niggas don't know how Statham looks

Attached: statham.jpg (660x438, 48.22K)

Fucking fat circumcised manlet, imagine actually believing this.

That image kind of annoys me these days
I just get the feeling it was made by some zoomer from lookism

Only an incredibly deluded person would think nw2.5 is a problem
It isn't an problem at all, it is just a warning sign that you need to start thinking about hopping on finasteride and put money aside for a HT in the near future.

The real problem is when you go past the point where even a hair transplant could save you or, god forbid, you become afflicted with aggressive diffuse thinning.

yeah but I dont give a fuck, im not going mr clean mode.