Why am I so fucking weak, I can't even do a single chinup...

Why am I so fucking weak, I can't even do a single chinup, have to do negatives and look like the fucking DYEL that I am.

t. 6'4" 190lbs

Attached: download (1).jpg (164x308, 4.69K)

who cares where you start
where are you gonna finish?
hanging from the rafters, or all over lady luck's face?

It's ok dude. I started just this year. Went from 2 pullups and now I can do 5 sometimes 6
6'0 ~170lbs

This means you're not able to lift you're own body weight, that's okay, many people are at this level, just do the alternatives for pull ups and push ups which train the same muscles, you'll make it one day

Fellow shitarms here
How does one go about doing negative chinups? Are they effective in order to build up and eventually be able to do proper ones?

LIFT MORE. LIFT HARDER.
>chin up
do arms, lats and back.
After a couple months of intense training I could do 10+ pull ups at 220lbs, 5 ft 10 fatty.
For me, it was the chest supported row.

imagine how good getting that first chinup feels. then 5, then 10. work on it and you will grow stronger

yes. if you cant do one pullup then yes do negatives. hold the bar and jump up, then lower yourself as slow as you can. repeat until failure.

>6'4
stop complaining

i'm a 20yo khhv and on top of that i'm a DYEL

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

I started with negatives too, nothing to be ashamed of user

doesnt matter, you're 6'4
Women will cum over you just because of your height
Stop complaining

lol i've had many female friends and acquaintances and none of them have ever displayed any romantic or sexual attraction towards me, height only matters if you're hot and not a sperg

Attached: beer_beach.jpg (790x790, 48.26K)

imagine how good you'll look in a year or two if you get fit. Do you want to be in the same situation at 22? Stop complaining and work hard

yeah i'm gonna make it i just made this thread to vent, i don't plan on stopping i'm gonna be able to do 10 pull ups one day

do australian variations 'till you get there my bro

good luck on your journey

Thanks bro my goal is making it to 3x10,
rn I can do 6 in my best set
Do I hold for like 30 seconds?

Best part about training pull ups/chin ups is one day you'll hop on the bar and it will feel super easy for a few reps and for just a second you'll feel like one of those gigachads that does all the crazy pull up variations at the gym. After that it's just a matter of chasing the high. Keep at it user, it will come.

Stop being a pussy and enjoy the journey.

this doesn't happen irl

just do negatives 3 to 4 times a week, like 3 sets of as many reps as you can.

eventually you will be able to do a pullup on your own after a few weeks.

repeat the same 3 to 4 times a week as many reps as you can with regular chinups. once you get to 12 reps, start adding weight.

get a dip belt off amazon, add 10 lb and repeat.

once that gets easy, add 25 lb. then 45, and keep adding weight as you get stronger.

enjoy the process, it takes time. eat more protein.