So?

Is he right?

Attached: F8A7AF17-4CDB-4353-8709-6B9DC52939EE.jpg (1189x491, 256.28K)

lol yes id love to only be around people who can bench over 3 squat over 4 and deadlift over 5

Yes and if you post about lifting on social media platforms in a non educative way, especially tiktok, you’re automatically blacklisted from all the gyms except the lowest tier

Also:

Attached: 96C24475-05FA-4FAC-867D-AF8014F5603B.jpg (1182x418, 189.77K)

Sure. I would love to be in a gym without the old fucks, zoomers, and skinny paki weirdos that currently infest my gym.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000683733294.jpg (1080x1079, 479.02K)

Coming to the gym earlier has the same effect, go at 4 am and see what type of people are there.

>lift at elite status gym
>all the plates are being used by 900lb pullers
Sigh

first four words were right on

People who say things like this rarely ever meet the standards that they think they do.

you'd think they'd have alot more heavier weights.

How bout we segregate by smell first?

>Dr. Faggot is excluded from the elitism group
>Dr. Faggot starts his journey against elitism

Attached: 1617089156601.jpg (1089x889, 284.91K)

Based

Post body

Sounds like a terrible business model. Gyms make their money off of all the random normies that barely come or do meme shit when they do. So you'd have to charge exorbitant prices for the higher-tier gyms since only a tiny fraction of a percent of the population would even qualify.

No, you could build giant gyms that have multiple tiers inside.

nah he's a tag
ancient Greeks had the best idea
every male works out together
naked as god intended

Ok, now he's got my interest

I MISSED THIS
HE MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING
CONTINUE THE RESEARCH

Oh man imagine how nervous you would be the first time you got to use the "Adonis locker room".

I'm actually fine with that, it would be extra motivation, turning it into a game

a small woman who sings loudly to herself, a black guy in tights with inadequate underwear and a white guy still walking around with his college athlete backpack trying to relive his glory days but still looks dyel. Some loser who walks around the whole gym with boots and his jacket on between sets. 4-5am