He still listens to jew pharma

>He still listens to jew pharma
give me [ONE] reason you haven't crossed the barrier into research chemicals/nootropics/peptides to MAXOUT your gains?

Attached: WIN_20220131_17_19_58_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 318.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSI-189
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok redpill me on this, which ones should I get? most researched nootropics etc are illegal here, where do you get them?

What are you looking for nigguh [effect wise]

Not him, but anything you can think of that affects creative and novel thinking? I currently run Moda and Alpha GPC, Limmiting 1-2 per week so I don't adapt. It really helps with focus and analytical thinking, but I find that It isn't helpful for brainstorming, thinking up new concepts ect. Preferably not THC based since it just makes me lazy and tanks my sleep quality

Also, has anyone here tried J147? it looks promising

Attached: 1640148061023.jpg (1083x1083, 96.03K)

Microdosing shrooms/lsd can help creativity but thats pretty iffy

Microdose NSI 189.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSI-189
>NSI-189 is an experimental, potential antidepressant that was developed by Neuralstem, Inc. for the treatment for major depressive disorder (MDD), as well as for cognitive impairment and neurodegeneration.

WARNING
NSI 189 shouldn't be taken constantly [1 day on, 2 days off, 1 day on, 2 days off, etc].
Don't take high amounts [10mg MAX]

And again creativity = childlike thinking, you -WILL- become very emotional.

Not as interested in the physical gains side but is phenibut as good for anxiety as people say? Hoping to work on social gains and find a solution to social anxiety with it, unless there's better options.

Others to try.
ISRIB [that needs to be injected]
Dihexa [very risky, some say can cause neurotoxicity + increase cancer chance]

Also
Microdosing...
Prozac
Valproate
Agomelatine

All these are SSRI's, microdose at smallest dose [1/6 anything recommended.
Sends you to the moon

Selank>Phenibut

You can't spell nootropics without troon

Interesting, thank you for your input, I'll definitely look into that. As for banned substances, I can't easily get them but I'll be dammed if I'm not interested. I look forward to the future where one day these substances will be easier to obtain

I hate to tell you but the government will never let the average joe have access to shit that solves their problems, you'll be taking shit that hurts more than helps until you die

Those are all illegal right ? The one I used to love years ago was phenibut but it got banned in my country. Got too popular I guess

ESL.

Yeah phenibut is good try selank

Somebody help me out here lads. Amphetamines are banned in my country and Ritalin is a pain to get. Are there any substances/stacks that I can order from one of these online providers that can be a good alternative for convenience? Currently mostly use Modafinil, I like it but it's mostly just wakefulness enhancing so looking for something more Adderall-esque.

Stims fuck you up

Dabbling in noots. Doing nicotine when i need a focus boost playing chess.
And previous thread i got recommended bromantane, so will check that out sometime in the near future

mate they make the nootropics too
fucking dumbass
big pharma is great, just don't get American'd

To some degree yeah but I'm good with h moderating. I have ADHD but for most of my life I did okay without any medication (but tons of coffee). I started using stimulants a couple of years ago (always the sustained release ones, never IR) and they've just enabled me to achieve more things than before, so I really like them for those things.

gimme that limitless pill nigga
whats the real life version of NZT-48?

>Trusting the pharmajew (((experiments)))
I bet you need to take drugs to see spirits and are afraid of machine elves lmfao.

As much hallucinogenics as you can take without ODing and as much amphetamines yoi can take without ODing