Watch a documentary about plastic

>Watch a documentary about plastic

WHAT THE FUCK BROS
THIS SHIT IS EVERYWHERE AND TERRIBLE FOR US

Attached: DIGSUTED PEPE.png (396x385, 118.86K)

And literally nobody cares. It's seriously going to be the next "big tobacco."

You're breathing it in as you read this. Sleep tight.

Honestly people said the same thing about clay ceramics and glass when they were invented I wouldn’t worry about it

Those don't fuck your hormones up though

Our clothes that we wear every single day has microplastics that go into our skin over time.

Eating 20 cans of sardines is equivalent to eating a whole plastic straw
What are you gonna do about it man. We've scaled too large to switch out of using plastic now. Either we destroy the world's forests or we decimate the economy and starve.

we transition to a highly stratified society where the bottom rung eat ze bugs, plastic and shredded chinese newspaper while the middle caste gets fresh foodstuffs devoid of plastic and estrogenic/androgenic activity

Just wait until you take the anti-seed oil redpill

Attached: The eternal seed oil.jpg (1600x1000, 240.74K)

I'm in the process of essentially returning to a feudalistic lifestyle as possible; what I mean by this is I am graduating soon with a chem tech degree and can make great money after only a few years experience. Will buy big land and grow crops, raise cows and chickens and learn basic skills I can use to make money (leather working, carpentry, soap making, etc.). essentially make it to where I only have to consume the least amount of modern crap as possible. wife is on board and plan on 5 kids so will have help

Get some Mexicans to be your surfs. You will be known as the Earl of Whitecliff, Warden of the West.

>Eating 20 cans of sardines is equivalent to eating a whole plastic straw
source?

Hemp was threatening the lumber industry. That’s why they banned weed. No need to chop all the trees down like England.

what documentary was it user

You little eat a credit cards (5 grams) of microplastic every week. Add that shit up it’s over for humans

its over bros.. I can feel the plastic inside of me

theres a gnash on my scrotum and I can feel it evolving into a full fledges clitorous

Im starting to limit my plastic use regardless of the health shit because its honestly just a disgusting looking material, especially when you see rivers clogged with plastic dogshit i fucking despise the look of it and it interfering with nature

>Eating 20 cans of sardines

bro.... are you for serious?

Attached: 1580171487565.jpg (1632x1224, 810.82K)

the modern man ponzi scheme

>im just going to rape the environment and take advantage of society long enough to dip out and pull the ladder up behind me
>lol not my problem

Go back to sleep.

There's good evidence to suggest there are about 30,000 KNOWN enzymes with the power to digest plastic present in bacterial species and even more unknown. Most of these enzymes have differing methods of breaking the plastic down too, so there may end up being far more efficient species for the kind of industrial-scale bioremediation necessary to deal with plastic pollution.
Bacteria in the great Pacific garbage patch are already adapting to consume it. Life WILL evolve and plastic will just become another food source for microbes. Human gut bacteria, through evolution or through genetic modification, will eventually be able to process many of the common plastics and while this won't eliminate the presence of microplastics in the brain and blood, it will severely reduce it.
The real blackpills are:
>knowing that none of these changes will occur in your lifetime and are unlikely to happen in your children's lifetime
>knowing you will suffer all of the negative consequences of plastic pollution to your health with no recourse
>being aware that it's very unlikely that there will be enough international cooperation to intentionally skim all of the oceans to collect the majority of the plastic waste and safely dispose of it on land, so the more likely solution of just be dumping a fuckton of genetically-modified microbes into the ocean which has many potential drawbacks
>taking into account that even if that does work without significant issues, all it means is that the people who caused these problems will continue to cause them and other problems without any consequences

Why not counteract the plastics with another human made thing: steroids?

Attached: testosterone_344_273_23983.gif (344x273, 15.12K)