>post a video of your lift
if you want form advice or mires

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw

>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: EA58ED53-220F-4566-AF74-C7B39B1B31B4.jpg (1170x1016, 612.16K)

He started following me today. Most likely because of my god like bantz roasting your ig page.
He's stronger i think. bigger dead and press, not sure on bench, figgy out squats
>wait, whats this
fu fu fu, i stand corrected. 3:1 lifts
>winging it chief
don't. need to figure someone out for any suggestions to mean anything
>you do ramping sets for the assistance until the last set feels slow
yes.
>you do sets across and then add weight every time you perform the lift.
yes.
>ME stuff i care more about the number
don't. mental blocks come with this

C

slowly breaking out of the PLG's inferno rings of hell

hip drahve

Attached: j8zpx2m51pf81.jpg (1533x2048, 285.04K)

>flabby hip dents

Attached: pepe puke.jpg (310x162, 5.7K)

did you get bigger?

Don’t worry, Mr Rick, I spoke to the janitor and he said he’ll take care of our Hank problem.

Thank you, Archie, you’re a good boy

no, quite the opposite actually, but current peak keeps going up and up. Should probably have been doing this instead of months of 4x8s but hey that's Emergent Strategies for ya

>don't. mental blocks come with this
right, i meant to say im not stressing about it so much as I will try to go 5lbs heavier if i feel good that day, where as assistance stuff ill generally just go to the nearest 10lb or 25lb interval or something. Im weak enough where im still generally able to make those jumps without too much trouble.
>need to figure someone out for any suggestions to mean anything
like i said, basically just a tm 4 day. so a heavy triple double or single, then a 3-5 sets of 5 reps assistance, then i just go by feel on accessory crap, really basic stuff. im that user that was/is having trouble with adductor tightness and soreness and trouble getting deep on squat.
so on my deadlift intensity, i do squat volume. on squat intensity, i do deadlift volume. Instead of OHP im basically just CG incline pressing. Instead of heavy incline i do CG larsen.
Right now my back is tweaked so im holding off doing full deadlifts and heavy full squats until it feels a bit better, so i did 5 sets of like 8 RDLs, just experimenting with the weight and feel, and im experimenting with halting deadlift and rack pull for heavy deads cause like I said I wanna make sure I feel strong when i deadlift. Just trying to get the feel of what to do for assistance lifts. plus i like understanding your reasoning
What intrigued me is you'll just drop the rep if it feels too slow or too grindy, instead of grinding through sets that are too heavy
sorry for paragraphs

Old seito destroyed new seito. First round pin.

A mogs B and I mog A in exact proportion to our bench maxes. I was telling B this. You don't need five years in a wrestling dojo, kid. You need 3 months of NLP

Attached: anime-anime-girls-long-hair-camera-purple-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x1064, 112.54K)

>you'll just drop the rep if it feels too slow or too grindy, instead of grinding through sets that are too heavy
its because its a secondary lift. grinding out more isn't the goal. getting extra tonnage in avmax effort workout is the goal. there's enough grinding on me to not need it anywhere else that week
i got you. how far out now?

yah that makes a lot of sense to me, especially now that all vol work will be preceded by a max effort lift for me. desu thats what tweaked my back honestly. I was grinding out the last set of a 5x5 the press and instead of just dropping it i forced it and lost tightness in my core and pinched a disk or something in my low back cause i ended up leaning back a bit too much, even though i do my volume presses strict. stupid. the incline bench work is a nice mental break though and im making progress on bench, lifts are fun again since i split it up into the 4day. how do you feel about seated leg curl and leg extension as final finishers on a leg day

based jannies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIGGER BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Big Rick is a homosexual jannie doing it for free

yo weems senpai, I wanna do grappling and I wanna know your thoughts on the carryover that the big 3 have to wrestling(or if there are other lifts that carry over better than SBD). How much of an edge do I have if I have 800lbs higher total than someone that is trained? do I stand a chance(all other stats being equal of course) also how does your job work? you go to different school each semester? it seems like you dont spend that much time with your kids.

Attached: suzuha.jpg (1080x1135, 629.14K)

Big rick=Simmons=scars

Told y’all boys Archie’d get it done
Now y’all praise the Lord while I fix to break some bucks, heard ole (9) was talking down upon this thread. Whell, I’ll be handling that in short order. Mean while, enjoy yallselves and thank Archie while you’re here, time to go do some lifting

Attached: 0C727B7E-6DBE-47AE-A34E-6F0844F30A2A.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

Is that some TIGHT African Man Butt over ?
Excuse me for a minute while I peruse that thread.

Attached: 1643954816151.jpg (600x567, 83.49K)