Literally HELPS you in every scenario imaginable...

>literally HELPS you in every scenario imaginable, no matter if you're a recreational lmao1pl8 lifter or a professional powerlifter
>gives you something to brace against so you're not trying to brace against the wind like a clown
>retarded blog 1 says it's bad because "not natural enough"
>retarded blog 2 says it's bad because "makes things too easy"
>retarded blog 3 says it's bad because "makes your core weak"
>as if using it somehow means it's gonna make you allergic to core workouts which is part of literally every single routine
>somehow it seems to get shat a lot on Any Forums too for a mix of all the insane horseshit above

Attached: 1613930790347.jpg (1900x1900, 277.21K)

>gases you out in a few rounds in any combat sports and any endurance sport
>live rest of life as a nobody gymrat

Giving a shit about what others think is how you stop making it, OP
They're jealous you're getting your gains at a much higher rate than them, so they will try to find something to try to hurt you with

I squatted for years without a belt and then i tried a belt and it was really uncomfortable and it made it worse

why would you wear a belt for either of those you fucking drooling shit smearing gimp asperger retarded nigger

Its not supposed to go around your neck.

Go ahead and wear a belt if you want. Why are you so butthurt about it? Did someone laugh at you for wearing a belt at the gym?

same.

well yeah no shit, it adjusts your form a bit, which makes it uncomfortable in the beginning but long term you will improve better

>every scenario imaginable
that's rough

>makes your core weak
On the contrary, it makes your core stronger

I would like to see someone trying long cycle without one.

This.
Squatting with a belt sucks.
Deadlifts with a belt is god tier.

literally no one cares

(you)

Attached: 1501748909939.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

the only thing I need are my strong spinal erectors and my obliques, bitch.

top kek

When exactly are you supposed to start using a belt? I blew my back 1,5 years ago, swore off squats, conventional deadlifts and started using a trap bar instead. A month ago I reached 3x5 100kg and is slowly increasing it.

When your squat technique is good enough and when you feel like it.
It will let you squat more weight and train harder.

I'm most likely never going back to weighted squats. The trap bar hits like 80% of the movement/muscles from squats and deadlifts, and I can keep it 100% in correctly allignment.

Same reply there i but for trap bar deads, it really doesn't matter and it helps you lift more weight more times.

You could most likely get into squats again if you like them, just start doing very low weights with higher rep sets and slowly work from there if it feels ok.

I'll pick up a belt next time I see one on sale then.
And I already do body and broomhandle squats (mostly for flexibility).