Do you shadowbox in the gym?

Do you shadowbox in the gym?
I have never boxed but recently I've been looking up youtube videos on boxing combos and I've been shadow boxing to warm up.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x645, 72.99K)

Shadowboxing in a weight lifting gym is cringe as fuck.

N-no it's not

Attached: poo.jpg (236x234, 8.12K)

it's decent cardio, fine for a warmup if you prefer cardio before lifting. maybe your gym has a heavy bag somewhere? maybe a pair of gloves laying around that has dead skin cells from every other guy that has ever put them on before you? that'd be nice to use.

This is the most embarrassing post I have ever read.

yeah i fucking hate it i cant lie

Attached: samart-payakaroon-the-king-of-the-kickboxers-body-image-1479839178.jpg (700x916, 749.53K)

I'm so sorry to tell you this bro but everybody thinks you're a massive fag

What is wrong with that?

>Shadowboxing
Careful. Shadows might rape you if they win.

Sorry user but as a YouTube trained boxer you're gonna look goofy. If you don't care then go at it.

Yea it is. The LA Fitness I go to has like a white trash fight club in it. It’s completely bizarre. I don’t even know what those idiots are training for because they’re all nobodies being trained by nobodies and they carry themselves like they’re training so they can brawl at people’s house parties or something, not to actually try to do it professionally. It’s crazy that they even allow it because it changes the vibe of the whole place.

No. I shadowbox as warmup for muay thai and hit heavy bag at gym. shadowbox at gym normal is stupid. can do it anywhere. don't need in gym

It just looks like you're larping.

Is it just shadow boxing or do they horse around?

They shadow box and they also do like really goofy sparring with shitty equipment that looks like old baseball catcher gear. You can watch them and just tell they have no idea what they're doing. They all have that really cringe ghetto tone to their voices too. On the other hand I overheard the one chick with an absolutely God tier fat ass that hangs around them saying she liked my shoulders, but realistically she's probably taken insane amounts of black dick. I don't mean that in a "hurrrr made for BBC" sort of way, but all the red flags are there. The LA Fitness I go to is more like a prison gym and the staff are probably afraid to tell them to stop because that place is like one bad flip of the coin away from someone bringing in a gun and shooting the place up.

I think shadowboxing in a weightlifting gym looks cringe but here is a list of combos you can practice with to get you used to throwing your hands out.

Attached: basic punch combos.png (1176x2096, 422.49K)

I only shadowbox in the gym because I can't train at my gym at the moment

It's really not, it's so badass seeing some dyel in the corner fighting the air, grunting as they flail their arms around. You see that and you're like hell nah, this is his gym, he could kill any of us right now with her bare hands.

>

This is useless, learn how to throw punches properly first and how to correctly shift weight before you study 40 combos that you will not be able to pull off

>On the other hand I overheard the one chick with an absolutely God tier fat ass that hangs around them saying she liked my shoulders
never happened, keep coping

its only cringe if it's those guys that do it super slow because they think moving without any fluidity = good technique

What are you training for my guy? You're obviously not a nobody training for nothing...