Only do one lift at a time, bro

>only do one lift at a time, bro

Why does everyone give bugenhagen a pass when he gives the shittiest lifting advice ever?

Attached: The Bugez xDD.png (644x363, 87.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gcr4aVLHaXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i mean he's clearly doing it and it works for him

if you take enough growth hormone you can do any retarded thing and get big

he usually glosses over that he's also following a programmed training structure at work. the maxed out meme lifts you see on his YouTube channel are literally just a hobby he does in his free time.

he doesnt just do one lift, he focuses on repeatedly maxing one lift before moving on to another

this.

in one video year ago, he just casually mentioned amist a random q & a about a completely different topic that he's been training 3x a day since he was 18, with a large majority of that being """bodybuilding""" after he got out of college wrestling. As if that didn't play a huge fucking role in his physique. And then what is his advice? "Pick one lift and 1 rep max every single day until you burn out, then switch"

Okay buges

>this cope again
why is it so hard for you people to realize that someone who's been lifting for 15 years, who has made lifting their sole focus can get as big as bugez? it's not fucking rocket science. the guy is dedicated. there have been plenty before him. dating all the way back to the 1800's who have similar physiques. just fucking train and eat properly. it's not hard. being consistent is the thing that is hard for you.
he's been doing those meme lifts on his page far before he even had a contract with wwe or whatever.

>i mean he's clearly doing it
Naw. His physique is much better now than it was 3-4 years ago because the WWE makes him do bodybuilding workouts as part of his job. Before his WWE job he didn't look as good. He still looked decent, but you have to remember he wasnt only doing just one lift at a time when he was a young lad.

GAHAHA DYEL DOESNT KNOW BULGARIAN HAHAHA

Bugez doesn't train like that anymore. Watch any of his vids

He does he posts heavy singles and I bet he does back off sets afterwards

I'm glad Bugez is doing well for himself, but I don't really like his wacky, zany, over the top videos now. The basement days will never be beat though.

Attached: 1605308649336.png (526x951, 574.28K)

>only do one lift at a time, bro?

Is this not what most people do? Are you telling me you're doing curls with your arms while squatting, or benching while simultaneously working on hamstring curls? How does that even work?

I agree, I had to unsubscribe recently because its just gotten to be too much over the top

he's just another lying roidfag, just like 99.9% of jewtube fitness e-celebs
it's not the super special one lift a day training style, it's not the garlic or gallon of milk a day, it's roids and genetics
your e-celeb father figure has been roiding since his college days, deal with it

youtu.be/gcr4aVLHaXI

I think what he means is that he one of those RETARDS that goes to another machine or picks up some freeweight IN BETWEEN SETS and tries himself minimizing gains.

People like this are generally WORTHLESS wagescum that have to get their workouts done quickly so they can go back to work (or back to bed so they can be up for work). If you're GLORIOUS neet masterrace you can lift the proper way, for 4-5 hours at a time, doing one movement at a time, with nice long rests between each set, MAXIMIZING growth.

>misrepresents his advice
>durr why is his advice so bad
OP is a retard

/thread

See @ 4:31
"Newer lifters: 2, no more than 3 exercises. 2 is plenty. More advanced: 1 exercise."

I personally made huge strangth gains on this style of program one summer

Advice? I watch his videos for the retarded lifts.