”bro you’ll only get big if you eat a lot”

>”bro you’ll only get big if you eat a lot”
>start to eat a lot
>workout 5-6 times a week
>just get fat, barely any muscle or strength growth
I hate you guys. Fucking liars

Attached: 152147DA-BD90-4FE6-A088-44156D3A6C45.jpg (780x412, 42.87K)

that only applies to roiders if you're natty just slim down to

you have to actually lift heavy weight and not do whatever half assed faggy bodyweight exercises you are probably doing

Also, by "eat a lot" you probably are eating like 2500 cals a day LMAO. hardgainers are insufferable

Idk what the fuck is wrong with you DYEL homos but damn lol.

Cake and cookies weren't what they had in mind, fatass.

Damn sorry to hear that OP. What did the people who told you this look like? You didn't just listen to /fit posters without even knowing if they even lift, right?

so you did got big

this

Not the good kind of big
Idk bro I went on bodybuilding.com and everyone was saying to eat like 4K calories a fucking day bruh. That’s way too much. I mean I’m kind of buff but also a bit chubby and I don’t want to just gain fat I want to get fucking ripped. Coworkers and my girlfriend say I look buff but I don’t feel up to par by Any Forums standards

WE GOT ANOTHER ONE BOYS

Read the sticky you fucking tard. Workout should be more than some weak "I totally curled that 5lb weight" and calories should be between 16*[your bodyweight] and 18*[your bodyweight].

Does Van Damme look like someone who ate like a pig?

The "EAT BIG" memes are just to make you fat and to ruin your metabolism.

Attached: f638x638-22052_80219_5050.jpg (638x638, 47.48K)

>just to make you fat and to ruin your metabolism
Uh, actually? The more mass you have, the more energy your body requires naturally.

bro unless you don't know how to lift, putting on weight will always make you stronger.

Maybe you ate too much retard

You are supposed to lean bulk
200-300 calories above your TDEE
If you eat 4k calories like a pig of course you'll get fat
My tdee is 2300 so I bulk on 2500 calories

Lmao yeah let us know how that works out faggot. A 2500 calorie bulk, just LMDO (laughing my dick off) lol.

Why does everyone on this board talk like a nigger

I am a woman
Also please tell me how he would benefit from going beyond a 300 calorie surplus, unless he spends 3 hours at the gym everyday he would just gain fat

Cool. Not eat less food while continuing to lift until you look muscular instead of fat.

>I am a woman
THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SURGERY IN THE WORLD FOR YOU FAGGOT
> unless he spends 3 hours at the gym everyday he would just gain fat
LMAO you're delusional, just like a woman, but still not quite a woman lmdo.

Attached: 31536979-31538198.jpg (1920x1080, 216.21K)

Idk I used to think like you but I dont think it's so cut and dry. Maybe even possible to gain muscle in a 300 deficit.

You didn't even answer my question you mongoloid

>my question
I didn't see a question mark, faggot. You wanna try again?
Or do you want to give me the sloppiest BJ of your life, faggot?

Lmao a woman trying to give me advice on lifting. Gtfo roastie go do your meme excerises