I Can’t Comprehend Genetics

>be me
>ate well as a child
>played sports
>plenty of sleep
>plenty of sunlight
>grow up manlet
I don’t get it. I understand genetics or whatever. My mom was short.
But the fact that I constantly see fat, unathletic numales who are taller than me destroys my world view.

The only difference between us is that my body decided to stop growing, and there’s didn’t.
I had all the nutritional building blocks, the rest, the exercise, and my body said no.
They sat on their ass in the dark eating Cheetos, and their body said yes.
Not even just height
>strength
>speed
>attractiveness
>health
>testosterone

The fact that others have surpassed me with no effort at all while I struggled to grow feels like a cruel joke.
I did everything right. Was it really over from the start?

Attached: 5F8030E6-FD73-458F-B18A-FAA7783F83B2.png (640x354, 128.21K)

When did you start jerking off? It causes onset puberty which means your final height will be shorter.

>Any Forums science

Lose the inferiority complex, manlet, it's embarrassing. It's not a tragedy that stupid people dislike you. They'll always find something.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaha

It's literally luck of the draw. Thats why I dont understand spending all day seething about people because of genetic differences like race

Should I gigadose vitamin d3 and deal with the arteries calcification to grow taller while I still can Any Forumsbros?
>5'7, growth plates apparently open.

>test closes growth plates
>estrogen closes growth plates
the solution is to be low in both. eunuchs were tall. modern zoomers are tall.

I started whacking my shit at like 10 and I didn't grow pubes until mfin 14. I'm 6'3 tho.
Manlets bro I swear them jawns always say the dumbest shit.

just take some k2 to offset the artery calcification and you're good to grow

if you never jacked off you would've been 6'8 and probably smarter too

How tall were you at 10 ?

I started at 2 and had precocious puberty, so this could be possible.

6'2"

I’m just giving insight based on my own experience. According to my parents, all of our relatives got their growth spurt around age 14. I started jerking off at age 11 with my growth spurt occurring 3 months later. I ended up at 5’9 while they’re all 6’0-6’3. Masturbation is directly tied with hormone upregulation so it’s not a long shot to assume my bones fused well before they were supposed to.

Also, this would be very difficult to replicate in a clinical setting because no young teen would admit to a research scientist how often they wank it.

6'4"

>According to my parents, all of our relatives got their growth spurt around age 14. I started jerking off at age 11 with my growth spurt occurring 3 months later.
You’re tarded.
Jerking off and feeling horny at 11 is a result of your puberty starting early, not the other way around.
Your body started producing large amounts of testosterone, signaling to your body to start your growth spurt while also making you horny.

You’re right, however, that late bloomers are usually taller. Your body continues its slow prepubescent growth until your body starts pumping that sweet testosterone, which activates your pubertal growth.
Late bloomers continue that slow growth until they look like giant toddlers, and then the puberty kicks in, giving them a 2-3in advantage off the bat.
No, masturbation did not make you an early bloomer. You masturbated because you were an early bloomer.

I find it funny when manlets try to blame themselves for their own height instead of blaming their genetics. They’re the opposite of HAES fatasses.

Attached: 4205BEBF-D0FB-4D0F-B879-AEE16710F0EE.jpg (1125x1530, 1.34M)

>You’re right, however, that late bloomers are usually taller.
>Puberty start about 2 years after all my friends
>They all grow up to become 6'+
>I'm 5'8

Is life just a cruel joke?

Attached: 1562321579732.jpg (215x250, 6.63K)

Just don't be Asian/Pajeet bro.

>tfw failed on step 1
bros...

It’s strange how tall people statistically overwhelm the upper echelon of success.
I don’t just mean CEOs and presidents, but even famous musicians, authors, or even comedians. It seems like height is an advantage even when it doesn’t apply, or maybe tall people actually are smarter.

Life really is all genetics. Women seem to understand this, which is why they’re so picky with who they reproduce with. Oddly enough, men don’t seem to really think like this and mate with dysgenic women.

Attached: 9923BEE8-E20D-4AD2-905D-1C789D328C2E.jpg (480x264, 21.08K)