Is sugar good for you

Is sugar good for you.

Attached: 1630593335129.png (1002x1644, 2.43M)

everything can be good in moderation
even black tar heroin women

If you're starving or about to pass out from absolute physical exhaustion, then yes absolutely. It's also good for balancing out spiciness and acidity. A little pinch will make sustenance into a proper meal. But don't overdo it like a gross fatty

There's different types of sugar, some a lot harder than others for your body to break down.

>There's different types of sugar, some a lot harder than others for your body to break down.
Bullshit

>guys who tell you...
>...vegan
Dropped!

Peat isn't vegan

Good point but I'm fairly sure you just named four of the things that are not good even in moderation:
blacks
tar
heroin
women

its great for you. try adding 100g of table sugar in your diet daily and after a week tell me if your endurance metrics don't increase at least a little.

the fact that it might improve exercise performance in the short term doesnt mean it doesnt have other deletirious effects

>deletirious effects
like what ?

Is eating sugar before a workout a good idea or does it not really matter what part of the day you consume it for the benefits of the workout?

Delicious Taocs pls start drinking again

1% milk + sugar/honey/maple syrup is a great mix

you'll find best benefits from carbloading approx. 3-4 before workout, less than that and you'll be too bloated

>unironically posting dan mcdonald

Why are you asking this question. Looking at the image it seems you already have a formed opinion on it. Be more honest next time, it’s not very nice.

no its not.
I remove it and my life is better.

>What are complex carbohydrates
You are literally the dumbest fucking prick i've ever seen post on this board and that's saying something

okay tell me how long does it take to break down, go on, tell me, minutes, seconds, micro seconds, nano seconds?

are breast implants vegan?