What strategy should I use when lifting and losing weight as a fat fuck(>30% BF)?

What strategy should I use when lifting and losing weight as a fat fuck(>30% BF)?

Being religious about protein intake eating every 3 hours while trying to keep at good deficit at the same time
Or
Getting sub-optimal protein (like 100g a day) and focusing more on fasting most of the day/OMAD and keeping a large deficit(say 1000cal)?

I have been doing the first one for 3 months, got some noob gains but the number on the scale still didn't move.

Attached: file.png (1600x1155, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf
darebee.com/pdf/programs/gauntlet-program.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100g is more than enough you fat fuck

Its 1g per 1lb of lean mass, so around 150g for me.

That's for people who aren't obese, 100g or less is more than enough for a fatty with no muscle

The formula is taking LEAN MASS into account you retard, so its already discounting my fat.

who are you calling retard fatass

Dumbfuck I bet you dropped school

Just focus on dieting until you're on a satisfying weight and then focus on building muscle

I went from 28%bf to 18%bf since june 2021 by eating 100g of protein a day and lifting a lot. I gained muscle too. Never went above 100g either
205lbs to 168lbs
dipshit i already lost the weight and I'm giving you the advice you asked for

I used TDEE calculator and just ate at my sedentary because you will never properly count your calories, its not possible to be accurate within 200 unless you're hyper autistic

It ain't that hard. Low calorie intake (up to you if you want to do meme diets like OMAD, alternate fasting and whatnot) but keep it lower than TDEE daily or in a meal.
I eat a lot of protein myself, not necessarily because I need it, but because I like it. Proteins are extremely filling and meat/eggs/fish are fucking delicious. I could eat tons of chicken breast and it has very few calories per "fulfilling" value.
But protein intake is still important and you should not lower it, especially if you lift.
It doesn't matter when you eat. Just make sure your average day is 1000 kcal below TDEE.
You will if you cook your shit yourself, is it that hard to put your meat on a plate to weigh it ? Or to use a teaspoon for oil ?

Attached: file.png (1024x404, 91.96K)

Also this, it's easier to exercise if you're not a sweaty fat fuck. But it doesn't mean OP shouldn't lift either, just use a simple dumbbell or kettlebell program you can do at home for example.
Examples :
darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf (dumbbell)
darebee.com/pdf/programs/gauntlet-program.pdf (kettlebell)

>just measure your meat bro!
>use measuring spoons for oiling ur eggs in the morning bro!
autism

>But protein intake is still important and you should not lower it, especially if you lift.
The thing is that my TDEE is 2200, eating only 1200cal AND hitting 140-150g of protein a day is pretty hard.
Right now my diet is only a protein shake in the morning, lunch and 3 portions of chicken breast during afternoon-evening, and I still can't hit a 1000cal deficit. I had a way easier time losing weight when I didn't lift, just barely ate,"fasted" most of the day without even thinking about it and the scale surprised me each time I stepped on it.

>oiling your eggs

Attached: file.png (1096x697, 43.97K)

Imagine being a stupid person averse to information.

>eating only 1200cal AND hitting 140-150g of protein a day is pretty hard
fite me, 1268 kcal and 185g protein
saumon is salmon, crème fraîche is cream, fromage blanc is cottage cheese, thon is canned tuna

Attached: file.png (723x429, 31.22K)

But then you are going full protein lol
I could do it too but I want at least my lunch to be a normal meal, which is pretty much impossible to achieve with 1200cal.

aim for 600 deficit, high protein diet, lift weights 4-5 days a week. dont bother doing cardio at your size past walking for half a hour. Dont do a 1000 deficit, you wont manage it

120g is fine when you're a fat fuck desu, get most of your calories from protein and make your meals more normal and diverse with vegetables
>spinach
>leek
>broccoli
>mushrooms
>chickpeas, peas, lentils (higher carb but nowhere near rice or pasta and pretty filling, nice protein boost)
>butternut (god tier)

But really I'm lucky enough to be fine with just meat and barely any sides.

I went from a 265lb fat fuck to 150lb skinnyfat in 4 months by doing a strict 1400 cal a day diet along with smoking weed and biking for an hour every night. Hard mode would've been working out while doing it and that is my true regret. One of my cheat codes was chewing delicious food and then spitting it out, but apparently that is considered an eating disorder.

>skinnyfat
why didn't you lift instead of biking user ?

You must have loose skin and have 0 muscle losing that much weight in such a short period

This thread demonstrates why 99% of fat asses won’t make it

It just never occurred to me to do it as idiotic as it sounds. I just wanted to lose weight and after discovering and deep diving into number autism with Pokemon IVs and EVs, I discovered that food was also it's own easily solvable form of calorie number autism, and I could just calculate food intake and not change my lifestyle at all.