Toxic Masculinity vs Health

SJW faggotry versions aside. Why do men engage in this?

>work in carpentry
>loud sounds damage hearing overtime
>wear ear plugs
>boomer coworkers imply I'm a wimp
>all of them talk twice as loud
>go to their house and TV is cranked to 60
>they all have fucking hearing damage
>can understand them easily with earplugs since they shout every word

This shits retarded. Scientifically a loud ass piercing sound fucks your ear over time. Why do boomer think they are just going to man up through decibels? I get a lot of "what's that matter can't take the sound??" Anyone can take the sound, it simply does damage over time. It's like not wear a fucking dust mask when you're in a space with drywall particles fucking everywhere. They damage their health like a badge of honor. I converted two guys to the earplugs pill, but most boomers are too retarded to protect themselves. Last week one of the boomers got a fucking woodchunck in his eye while sawing and not wearing goggles. Why do they think you can "tough guy" through a 2 inch wood chip flying into your eye at industrial speeds?

Why are my boomer coworkers intent on speedrunning erectile disfunction and deafness?

Attached: 0bf3cddd-0cfd-45cc-ae97-e806dec479a1.4ffdcfcaced3341e39ed28f89746d757.jpg (2000x2000, 222.72K)

either you sensitive as fuck or you insecure. i dont know why you even give a fuck

These are the men that ensure society keeps ticking along so wet wipes like you can bitch about it online. Appreciate them you absolute faggot

i knew a guy who was legally blind because he used to weld with out eye protection to impress his coworkers. i asked him if they were impressed and he couldn't remember
i worked in construction related jobs for several years. at a concrete plant my coworkers would make fun of me for wearing a face mask while we stood in a cloud of pulverized stone. ive seen guys hate smoking a cigarette while engulfed in a plume of drywall powder. they just dont care
ive also seen 2 people die of COPD its a hard death

why do you care so much about validation stop acting like a fucking female

Who cares what dead old manual labourers think? Seriously m8 society has trashed them to better someone else who doesn’t give a shit. Everyone’s got to work but don’t destroy yourself for a system that doesn’t care about you. These men will be ground down then senile then dead before you even hit your best. I assume they don’t work out and they eat shit too?

I thought toxic masculinity was a meme until I got a male roommate. He smokes a pack a day, drinks 3 monsters a day, only eats junk food, etc. If you bring up health around him he genuinely calls it gay/weak man shit.

I fucked up my knees because everyone at my job would give you shit for wearing knee pads like you were about to get down and start blowing everyone.

>muh health

Attached: 1634754313057.png (645x973, 21.46K)

>I thought toxic masculinity was a meme
it isn't but your example isn't toxic masculinity. its just you getting your feelings hurt cause he didn't want to listen to you about fitness shit.

I have worked construction so I know exactly what you're talking about. They have to cope somehow I guess. And they're American I'm assuming so it compounds the retardation. It's not even SJW bullshit to call it toxic masculinity, although that's horrible branding.

>"Hey maybe don't smoke a lack a day and chug 3 monster energy drinks"
>fitness
Dude he literally thinks going to a doctor is for women. He's going to die at 45 from colon cancer. He already admitted he shits blood.

Being unhealthy is not a masculine trait.
Your roommate has toxic faggotry, not toxic masculinity.

>>calls it gay/weak man shit.
sounds like toxic masculinity to me
"fellas is it gay to be healthy?"

monster isnt unhealthy boomertard

Even if that's true, and it isn't, cigarettes and junk food are unhealthy.

Dude just accept youre the earplug guy and youre gonna have to take some banter but you can go home at night assured you wont fuck your ears up. As long as you dont wear gloves in the gym youre fine bro

You've never heard of "stiff upper lip syndrome"? Men refuse to go to doctors because they think they can tough shit out. It's literally toxic masculinity.

Read this book, it's short and easy to pirate, then watch some videos on youtube about grandiose and vulnerable narcissism.
Normal men want to be seen as useful and pulling their weight and one of the guys.
This was adaptive behaviour in the past but has some consequences today.
eg. Not going to the doctor for years to talk about a little problem that ends up turning into full-blown cancer.
Be careful about thinking of yourself as superior because you are different to this. More likely you are narcissistic and other men are getting the impression from you that you are arrogant and shitty and not a team player.

Attached: 41VK7bDOUiL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (328x500, 30.38K)

Welcome to the curse of civilization. Men trying to justify their suffering.
Also
>NEETs calling you a pussy for caring about your health vs Mr. McWagegiver

Its cope
Its pure cope. They know they're retarded but are too set in their ways to change so they subvert the unstated criticism that you're implying accidentally--by just existing and being intelligent--by subverting the argument with their machismo. "Only pussies wear earpro" is something a person says if they're either a) implicitly insulted or unsettled by the fact that you're doing the right thing and thus they know they're retarded (cope) or b) they honestly believe the sentiment, which is so retarded as to be almost impossible. And the reason they voice it is in any case to feel better about themselves, to feel tough and manly, whatever.

It's either retardation or pure cope and in any case beneath you. OR they're just messing with you man up pussy kek.

anyone that calls normal shit "gay" is a fucking faggot in denial. Give him weed and he'll be sucking dicks.

I run circles around them at work. They need this to compensate. Dilate.
Based. Killing your health health for Mr shekelbergs profit is cuck wagie mentality masquerading and masculinity.

I think the term Toxic Masculinty gets throw around by blue hairs to imply all masculinity is toxic. It's shit branding for sure. But their is retarded shit some men attach to their masculinity in ace of actaully masculinity. "I don't exercise that's for faggots!" Then then get ED at 40.

that just him being a dick after you tell him what to do. Maybe if you were working out and he comes to say how gay you are and how you should be more manly like him, then yea.

>sounds like toxic masculinity to me
just cause someone is a douche doesnt mean he is trying to appear more manly

Anyone who doesn't think toxic masculinity exists is lying or an idiot, like barely cognitive. Toxic masculinity is shit like going to the beach during a tsunami warning and there ALWAYS IS someone doing that. Here in Oklahoma it's stuff like
>tornado siren's go off
>news says tornado is on the ground
>tornado is in your county
>boomer decides to either sit down and watch tv or steps outside to try and "find it" in the dead of night during a thunderstorm
It's an evolutionary filter. Compete with males to "impress" women, then die.

thats called insecurity and attention seeking. Toxic masculinity does exist but you yourself cannot identify it.

I dont think im superior, life teaches me how retarded I am all the time. I think there's a balance to be found. I don't really care about weed that much, but my German neighbor had me over and offered a fat packed imported from Germany joint and how can you say no to making a friend? But I smoke weed maybe once a year.

This same crap is everywhere from one field to another.
For example it's pretty much the exact same thing as SJW leftie behavior we see, but in reverse.
They have their victim olympics and try to be as damaged as possible in order to get pity points. They'll pop 15 different antidepressants if that makes them seem more mentally damaged.
Where as blue collar worker men have the same bullshit, but the more fucked up your body is due to work damage, the more of a "man" you are.
Both ideologies are different sides of the same retarded coin and both groups are too much of pussies to do their own thing.
They both require group validation and can't break out of it.

Normies are all sheep on the same spectrum.
Just do your thing and don't give a fuck about them, because all of these NPCs are beneath any even remotely self aware person and you don't require their acceptance.