Would you date a female version of yourself?

Would you date a female version of yourself?

Attached: 1643865110586.jpg (1059x1246, 169.17K)

Yes because she would look like my mom, that bitch would be impregnated all year round.

Absolutely

Attached: AC6F59F2-D369-40D5-97A1-3960617EB8CD.jpg (1170x1958, 1.31M)

Looks or personality wise?

>degenerate 7.5/10 freak who likes to stay in, shitpost, hates normalfags and their games, lift, and play vidya
Yes. Yes I fucking would

amounts of cock sucked

is that so? Tell us more, user

Attached: Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg (1647x2240, 1.26M)

Your female version has a 40+ bodycount unlike you who are an incel lol.

>born with a twin sister
>complete opposite of me
>extremely anxious
>overthinks every moment of her life
>constantly worried about danger, what others think, etc
>always creating conflicts with others
>most of our friends don’t like her
>be me
>calm
>not really concerned with most things
>people tend to like me because I’m easy to get along with

Shit sucks. She has a nice body since she lifts too, but not the 1:1 female version of me. Out of all our family and friends, I think I’m the only one who actually loves her because I understand the subtleties of her retardation. Even our mom can’t stand being around her for 10 minutes.

Well, are you talking about basically me in drag? Because if not, you're just going to keep changing parts of who I am into a more idealized female aspect, and at some point it won't even resemble me, thus this question is pointless. If my mind was full of estrogen, I obviously wouldn't act like myself either.

>0
So, yeah.

lol, nice try, troon. Post body count. You won't

So a woman who's sucked 0 cocks? Sounds amazing.

fuck yes and i did. ended horrible, complimented eachothers best sides and worst. Miss her and the sex.

my man id date a male copy of myself and break that niggas heart

Attached: 9E4915FA-505B-4CD1-9ED4-FA04523A91B2.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

No, and maybe this is just projecting on my part but I think a lot of people only see their idealized self when answering this question.

No, actual women don't look like men in drag. I'm talking about yourself but born female

I know a relatively similar woman to myself
She's a cunt

Raised by the same parents? Any differences in childhood experiences?

What went wrong? And how was the sex?

That sucks has she tried therapy?

Yeah, it'd be like a leanbeefpatty without tattoos and the ped's. I'd be pretty set.

Literally engineered for black dick

Absolutely not. If I had to listen to the negative self talk inside AND outside my head, I'd probably kill myself.

An autodestructive, cocain addict, depressed, adhd, with no hobbies, no friends and with mommy issues gf? Hell fucking yeah

Fuck off, Chang.

Yeah but if I was born female I wouldn't look or think like myself, wouldn't act like myself, wouldn't have the same experiences, so why even ask the question? I would be a totally different person in both looks and personality.