I used to struggle with 30kg on bench press 2 months ago when I started

I used to struggle with 30kg on bench press 2 months ago when I started
Now i can easily do 30kg and i feel like I've made some progress, i feel like i look slightly better than before
I love life now :D

Attached: 2017-05_comparison-2016-17.jpg (650x500, 55.44K)

Attached: bro_shake.webm (576x1024, 2.64M)

Why are faggots always fit
Is there a correlation between being fit and being a fag?

Eat more, lift more, freeze your balls. Good luck.

Because they’re more concerned with their appearance, same reason they’re considered to dress better than us hapless straight males.

OP

Attached: grow.png (1400x801, 2.8M)

you sound like one of them.

Idk, all the fags I've known personally were all skinnyfat.

>ed to struggle with 30kg on bench press 2 months ago when I started
>Now i can easily do 30kg and i feel like I've made some progress, i feel like i look slightly better than before
>I love life now :D
You know you've not put on 10 kg of muscle, right?

Attached: china_fitness.webm (288x540, 2.96M)

Good job user. Keep at it!

looking good king

why do you do this op? why do you post a pic from 2017 and expect people to buy this?

Lol good job dude... someone's been happyness maxing.

if you knew almost every woman you came across would fuck if you were just a bit fitter and better dressed, would you put that extra effort in? Fags are hypergamistic and not so much into monogamy so they go the extra mile with how they look and dress to aid them in fuckjing, constantly. Most heterosexual me are either blackpilled ED slobs and so dont put in any effort, or get with one girl then immediately give up on their appearance

roids turn you gay

Attached: 16418891313590.jpg (706x960, 89.72K)

They abuse roids then go to tranny mode.

it's weird how you can tell just from his face he was already a faggot

i can tell hes a faggot just from knowing he roided

Attached: 1643938440088.jpg (800x600, 185.24K)

dude better have a fat ass now cause i dont see where the 10kg went

He fell for the lean gains meme

WTF HE LITERALLY LOOKS THE SAME JESUS. YOOOO THIS NIGGA LOOK GOOFY ASL NO CAP FR

you mean the correct thing but for the record gamos means marriage so hypergamy means marrying up and is a status preference behaviour for women. gay men are not even hypersexual, just normal sex drive NOT SLOWED DOWN by female choosiness / carefulness. so gay men have usually bodycounts of hundreds if not over a thousand (yes really). while lesbian dating is the feminine meeting the feminine so nothing's ever happening (single digit partners over a whole lifetime)

soon machine learning AI will be able to tell if people are gay by scanning their faces and the general public will implode with copium