Protein necessary for muscle building

>Protein necessary for muscle building

Prove it with at least 1 (one) peer reviewed study.

Attached: 204459EE-1B21-439B-9704-61B4FCF86398.png (1268x1516, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6566799/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The contractile tissue/myofibrils that make up skeletal muscle are comprised of proteins, predominantly leucine which is an essential amino acid that the body cannot synthesize and must be obtained from the diet.
Post body.

Yet the method though which food is converted into muscle isn’t completely understood yet.

Post peer reviewed study.

I assume you’ve SEEN this leucine?

Attached: 75991ED9-6D85-4E51-BDA8-7617AA8E8E9B.jpg (1170x825, 197.74K)

Hey man, don't forget to breathe, I don't know if your brain can handle any more oxygen deprivation, brain damaged motherfucker.

My belief in it's existence is enough.

Attached: leucine molecule.jpg (1024x732, 301.12K)

>All this shit talking
>Zero peer-reviewed studies posted

>everything is made of little balls on sticks
>it makes sense because I believe it
I understand your logic but how could that possibly make more sense than the logical explanation?

Attached: 35B9EB9A-0696-4C49-9505-90AFF3594523.jpg (300x300, 39.36K)

That is the logical explanation, now get on your knees and lick my balls and suck my stick.

The funny part is none of the essential anino asids are drom animals

Attached: 61c0c38354164.jpg (746x739, 135.94K)

>Prove it with at least 1 study
Your body if you haven't been taking protein at the very least

>be the most complicated species in known existence
>constantly thoughtlessly using wonders of technology beyond the comprehension of every other living being since the dawn of existence
>already literally on the verge of creating new life
>’it is impossible there is a greater being beyond our comprehension which might have made us’
Even dogs think they know it all m8

Attached: 9EB8AE65-AB0D-47D3-8421-54719F3212A2.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

>>everything is made of little balls on sticks
>>it makes sense because I believe it
it makes sense because we have seen the "balls and sticks." we have also indirectly but definitely deduced the structure of a bunch of molecules piece by piece through instruments like nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) machines and confirmed them through experimental evidence.

here is a link to your original question. faggot.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6566799/

Attached: 2B15DD66-EF07-45EA-BD26-47DB0D94CF41.jpg (750x714, 334.5K)

I assume YOU have seen it, in person? And took a photo of yourself with it to prove it?

>>’it is impossible there is a greater being beyond our comprehension which might have made us’
>Even dogs think they know it all m8
nobody who isn't retarded says it's impossible. a mystical god is by definition unfalsifiable and can't be verified or disproven through observation. that doesn't mean a god exists or it doesn't, it just means it is an unanswerable question.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

Attached: file.png (299x398, 97.94K)

NTA but how do you explain chemical engineers being able to accurately predict the structure and properties of new compounds before they've even been manufactured?
Even a high school understanding of chemistry is enough to prove to any rational person that our model of understanding of the nature of reality is broadly accurate.

no, but i could if i had the time and resources to.
anyways, have YOU seen this picture of my stinky asshole?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.39M)

I don’t really think it’s a giant magic man in the sky. If it’s the case it’s likely a being that has intentions beyond our comprehension. If you can even call it a being, they might function in a completely alien way to us on another plane of existence. I think they might not even be aware of our existence, the same as us to them. I just think it’s likely that our isolated existence has something to do with another beings existence somewhere else. I choose to believe that it’s not a vast endless void. I think infinite complexity is much more likely than nothing given the fact that we do consciously exist in such a complex world even with the small slice of reality that is perceivable to us. God m8

Attached: A406C339-962B-40B2-9A70-D84ABD755679.jpg (900x450, 137.25K)

I assume you know these ‘chemical engineers’

cool but make sure you've looked at ! he looks like really knows his stuff!

When was the last time someone ended up in hospital due to protein deficiency?

the lord creates wonders of great beauty and horrors beyond comprehension

Attached: 48B4069B-C664-4C8B-9691-9343B68CC3F5.jpg (720x576, 97.07K)

you don't need to know them
I guess you also dont believe in electricity unless you know """these""" """"electrical engineers""""

like, have you personally verified if your cpu actually works the way """""""""they"""""""" claim?

are the transistors really ~10nm? HAVE YOU personally measured??????????

HOW IS ELECTRICITY EVEN IN THE WALLS LIKE, HELLO?????? IMAGINE BELIEVING IN ELECTRICITY LIKE LOL, HAVE YOU COUNTED THE ELECTRONS YOURSELF?????????????
HELLO,????????????????????

I know electricity is real because the good lord carries the light into the darkness
it also explains fibre optic internet and other electronics
I know god is in the internet because connection is his message and carries the light further into the darkness
I do not need to know electrical engineers for I know the lord

Ive spoken to more chemical engineers than you have divine beings.

>never heard of roids, and how most of them are just imitating the test molecule with slight variations, so they act almost the same
like, lol, do you even realize what board you are on you dyel

Attached: file.png (756x157, 23.9K)

This is bait

>Still hasn't posted body
>Needs now be in hospital to prove you don't need protein to work out
Post body

yet you yourself are not a chemical engineer
and I carry a divine being inside me at all times. Strange

saywhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Attached: 212A84B4-9F3E-4E0A-9276-FB8951FA42ED.jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Yawn

Attached: minimun.jpg (680x677, 43.84K)

Well if nobody hasn't ended in hospital because too little protien it can't be sooo ooo critival? Maybe OP is right it doesn't exist hm? Hm?

Attached: 1620709640587.png (636x778, 34.06K)

protein is literally bad for your body. it takes 3 years to digest.

Attached: Screenshot_821.png (685x668, 511.76K)

dis is bayt

Attached: BF1366B5-A3A7-4476-B2FE-9E9A432CB082.png (208x243, 6.86K)