Costco rotisserie chicken

>Costco rotisserie chicken
>$4.99
What's the catch? Shouldn't this be perfect for bulking?

Attached: 191003115724-01-costco-rotisserie-chickens-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 109.45K)

>heat + plastic
basically hopping on an HRT stack brah

this.
plastic is our civilization's lead pipes, and we basically poisoned (and continue to poison) the whole planet. game over

hgh fed chickens plus plastic estrogen from container

Chicken is the gayest meat
You're literally eating an entire female

I should've specified, anything actually true?

Yes it's not organic chicken. It's fed hormones. Just google costco rotisserie chicken info. Buy their organic chicken breasts/wings insead.

No chicken is naturally that size, they give them hormones to bulk them up.

So yes, worthwhile to eat these but you won't be natty anymore.

Fuck, I ate like 20 of these last year. Is it over?

Eating the same thing decreases food satisfaction, potentially leading to eventual deviation from the diet.

hot

These guys are all bullshitting.
Compared to everything that isn't organic, that is, fast food or boxed processed onions filled meals, this is the next best thing.
If you want to avoid what's in the rotisserie chicken, then your only option is to raise and grow your own food.
Pick a better hill to die on, faggots. I guarantee none of you are avoiding estrogen and pufa to the degree you're spouting.

yes

may as well go full tranny, it's unironically over for you

>just don't eat hot plastic hormone fed chicken
>incoherent screeching
you know how easy it is to cook chicken? Just put in the oven with some spices and potatoes. that's literally it

i have a huge garden and want to get chickens but i’m afraid i’ll get attached and unable to kill them. i heard they are not completely stupid like pigs who are supposedly quite smart.

Where is your chicken coming from?

Chickens are dumb and will peck at your ankles and make dumbass noises at random times of the day especially if they're roosters. You won't get attached.

Attached: duck 26.jpg (2048x1152, 445.37K)

Salty as fuck

>i heard they are not completely stupid like pigs who are supposedly quite smart.

Attached: 1631998669075.png (660x574, 89.26K)

i had chickens and got attached to them. They even show emotion. I hit one once cause it made me chase it for 15min and from that point on it was scared to run up to me like the rest of the chickens when I fed them.
However, I still had no problem butchering them when they were ready.
>When the indians would hunt deer they would tell the deer they killed, "thank you friend, you will feed me and my family."

an arab butcher who I've known for the better part of a decade

You get titties user, don't