Why is cutting so God damn difficult. Surely there must be some sort of cheat or trick

Why is cutting so God damn difficult. Surely there must be some sort of cheat or trick.

Attached: 1641246826766.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

anavar

ONE SIMPLE TRICK: dont eat, fatty

The trick is have better genetics. Some people don't get hungry.

Attached: 1643271179820.jpg (768x928, 83.53K)

Walk more. Find a long podcast or audiobook you like and just go for a long walk. Rotate increasing your distance every week with decreasing your calories by a small amount. Something like:

Week 1: 1 Mile walk a day, keep calories the same
Week 2: decrease calories by 100, keep 1 mile walk
Week 3: 1.5 mile walk, 100 calorie deficit
week 4: 1.5 mile walk 200 calorie deficit
week 5: 2 mile walk 200 calories deficit.

Vape to suppress hunger

steam veggies and eat them with each meal you'll be fuller and mark rippletoe says vegtables dont have caloriess

It's in the pic you posted
Do something besides eating
(Not that smoking or anything is a good habit to pick up).

others have good fat storage spots

unless you're like 20% bodyfat dont cut its a fucking meme
If you're a natty you busted your ass for a year to make like 1kg of muscle and you'll probably a bit of that when you cut

I’m skelly (6’6” 183) so keep in mind I never cut and don’t have first hand experience, but I think easiest way how I keep weight as low is eat filling foods like baked potatoes and veggies with meat. I think caffeine and nic are also good at suppressing hunger

spread your meals out
like 5-6 meals through out the day
also just stop being a bitch works every time

EC stack is helping me. That and a bunch of fiber gummies.

its in the op image, op

caffeine

>dont eat, fatty
In truth, you are right. But I struggle with it because, while being hungry isn't great, it's the altogether shitty workouts. I'm fine with going hungry but watching my gains evaporate is horrifying, and I doubt myself, and stop cutting. It's a brutal cycle, bros.

coffee

>I doubt myself

Cmon dude, we both know you’re more than capable of getting there

Attached: F4E617B9-1B6B-4A7F-BD56-4736D355B737.jpg (900x1200, 295.24K)

I lost 26kg in like 10 months and it was so fucking easy. Maybe you are just shit

Do people really not know how to throw up?

Do more exercise and think more like an athlete. Athletes maintain body fat you dream of year round without starving themselves and obsessing over food like teenage girls. The "why do cardio when you can just not eat the calories you would burn" is more 'evidence based fitness' cringe. It says nothing about sustainability, or how you will feel or what your hormone levels will be like.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138.51K)

Thanks, anonbro. I'm an /oldfag/ and I work very hard to make progress in sttrength and muscle size. And when I start to see them fade away with my daily calorie intake, it kills me and I hear the old meme: "big, strong, lean--pick two" in my head.