You list all the places/ways you actually got your girlfriends/ fucks

I'm a guy looking for actual rl ways of doing this shit. DO IT NOW OR I'LL STEAL YOUR GAINS

Attached: 1ee.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

i never touched/talked to a woman

Attached: chad-meme-GettyImages-479009182.jpg (2121x1414, 196.29K)

Pursue what is meaningful, not what is expendable

sorry guys I've not ascended to the other plain where I don't actually need a woman yet. for now I'd like to hear anons list ways they met them.

>places
Going outside.
>ways
Talking to women.

Not fitness
1. class in college
2. class in college
3. friend of a friend, got set up for a srat cocktail
4. met at a party

Attached: M'boy[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fh4sugq.mp3].gif (600x373, 750.71K)

Friends of friends.

>1. class in college
>2. class in college
>3. friend of a friend, got set up for a srat cocktail
unibro was right all along

Attached: 2.png (565x526, 668.84K)

Current gf I met in HS years ago but I've met girls at local coffee shops where I had mutual friends, bars, a couple small parties, whatever. For the record I am not very handsome, just 6'2" and decent at conversation. It isn't hard unless you make it hard by telling yourself they're out of your league or whatever.

Tinder but i pay for it

I never had a gf until I was 19 and I am now 21, engaged to her and planning my wedding. we met at work she was also a virgin, and I was her first bf. We're both attractive people but neither of us are very social. neither of us party, do drugs, drink, etc. we both are working towards are future and hopefully get pregnant by the end of the year.

>I never had a gf until I was 19
you are saying like 19 is old. I'm glad for you. I'm still trying to find myself at 21 I guess.
Being a shy man is a death sentence honestly. That and overall being anxious with people.
I'm 6"4, been rated 8/10 on soc, but only had one "gf" in HS that approached me. Only ever kissed 1 girl.

GUYS, I'm literally telling you - you are the only ones standing in your way.

Attached: 22.jpg (227x222, 13K)

how does it feel having life on easy mode but having autism?

I'm 26 years old and I've never kissed a girl.

Attached: coffee.jpg (680x765, 43.55K)

fuck off kek, I dont have autism

>College (a bunch of them)
>Martial arts gym
>Hangouts with friends of friends
>Clubbing
That's it. Just being social gets you there

I'm guy you replied to. I'm attractive, not as tall as you, but had a decent amount of women approach me. I remember a girl asked for my number in HS cause her friend thought I was cute and I said
>I don't give my number to strangers
and quickly ran away. I was shy too, but weaponized my autism appropriately. my story of meeting my wife honestly sounds like a shitpost but it happened because of how autistic I was.

tinder
one friend of a friend
most were ugly and ugly bitches are NEVER worth it. never.

Attached: 1643690134676.jpg (1080x763, 118.94K)

I guess we are quite similar then - only difference is you found a way. I literally had a chick grind on me and put my hands on her boobs. Guess what I did.

>most were ugly and ugly bitches are NEVER worth it. never.
in what sense? I'm texting uglies on tinder RN pondering if I should lose my V card to one of them at 21. don't know if it'll do more good than bad.

shagged 29 women, but only had 4 gfs
>secondary school
>sixth form
>club
>tinder

Your standards are too high. Start with fat chicks and work your way up.

noted.
be honest - how many relationships have you had?

a 360 and walked away? you don't want a woman like that, or at least I don't. I think you dodged a bullet

At uni. Two girls pretty much dragged me to their rooms; the third I visited for some club business, and things clicked over a cup of coffee, and we've been together ever since.

You can fuck uggos if you want. It's not horrid (unless they're fat or stink). Just a total waste of time and half the time feels worse than fapping.
I've been with a few qts when I was 20-21 (23 now, all uggos last couple years) and its a million times better. Problem lays with finding qts and keeping their attention.

>a 360 and walked away
I asked her if she did it on purpose and then moonwalked away. my brain just froze and that was the only thing I could ask. Sometimes I wonder if I'm retarded

Attached: 22.png (476x569, 499.03K)

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Attached: 1636754088790.png (1080x1244, 1.34M)

haha that was good. since the only relationship I've been in / sought out was with my wife I didn't do too many autistic things. I did a few thought, but not nearly as bad as you-
>first thing I said to her was "do you like mosquitos"
>started talking about Hitler and the www myth
>slapped her in the face with a pack of zebra cakes

hooker catalog

why are you retards so stupid and based at the same time

Attached: 1643925273089.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

Anime Club.

>inb4 cringe

Try to find someone with similar interests who you can have fun with. Don't think about it too much.

I like to imagine that you did those things sequentially.

in HS my homeroom was anime club. since I didn't participate in a club I had to sit in homeroom while they met. it was all the weird kids and genetic dead ends. about 6/7 of them would all sit in a circle on the floor and hug on each other, lay in each other's lap, and kiss. most disgusting and disappointing group of "people" I have ever seen

I did. obviously mosquito thing first thing I ever said to her, then some of my departmental coworkers had exams and she got moved back to help me and that's when I went full 14/88 and finally I started developing feelings and that's when I slapped her with the zebra cakes

Attached: IMG_20220203_012349.jpg (615x515, 34.71K)