OWCAD(One Whole Chicken a Day)

Is this a healthy diet?

Attached: 6CD79DA2-3FB7-4F6F-B829-8551630ED859.jpg (1200x1200, 99.83K)

Meat consumption has been directly linked to heart disease.

Yes, make the vegans seethe

Attached: chicken.jpg (708x885, 60.15K)

Go full Boggis
>Three chickens per meal and snack
>That's 12 whole chickens per diem

Attached: Boggis.jpg (920x1124, 746.78K)

because you faggots deep fry it

depends on how you cook it imo, eating a costco chicken a day would be way too much salt and fat.

Holy fuck they are so good though.

retard fat is good for you. just avoid PUFA and pig out. I go through a stick of butter every 3 days.

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

sure its alright, but not switching it up sometimes and eating pork and beef will needlessly deprive you of various micros

agreed
i'm pretty sure costco chickens are injected with pufa, but i could be wrong. I know they are injected with a whole bunch of juicy goodness.

What is pufa? Is that a new virus?

PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acids

I need to read more about this fit guides somewhere compact. You know any books I should start with?

poly unsaturated fatty acids. I'm not really hardcore against them, but one user here is dedicated to talking shit about them and since then i've been avoiding them.

I eat boiled chickens.
Boiled food is the absolute pinnacle of flavor, tender, juicy, easy to prepare. If you're not boiling your meat then you don't know how good life can be.

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x191, 6.62K)

Casey viator ate 2 chickens a day and he was jacked.

Being alive has been linked with dying

Similar to bofa, best to be avoided.

Fucking sucks whole fryers have been out at Publix the past few weeks. I buy 3 or 4 and put them on the smoker.

Attached: pepePublix.png (447x458, 272.26K)

On my first day of uni my next door neighbor asked to borrow a plate and as thanks she offered me some boiled chicken she cooked in return. It was bland as all hell but she was cute and I just doused it in oregano and salt. I hate boiled foods, they're soft and stinky. Very nutritious tho

Attached: p39vcznii7481.jpg (714x476, 40.27K)

depends if you think colon cancer is healthy or not.

Not eating meat is directly linked to brain damage

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-141206(1).png (1080x1665, 314.26K)

Not that user but try this heart doctor. He hates all fad diets because there is not one fad diet that doesn't cause a deficiency in something.
Years ago he told the creator of the Adkins diet that he was going to fucking die before the man did eventually die from his own diet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-162609(1).png (1080x1436, 1.19M)