Muh ancestral diet of meat and milk all day every day

>muh ancestral diet of meat and milk all day every day

Attached: templars.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

>Wanting to emulate the deeply problematic Templars
Umm, do better sweety. Eat your meat.

I hate the aesthetic of much of art from Medieval Europe. It's such a step down from the dominant forms that proceeded it.

Attached: a_trail_of_blood_41_24.jpg (1200x848, 298.71K)

You mean people weren't taking in 250g of protein every day back then? Fuck my whole life is a lie.

>christcucks

Most of the people were poor starving farmers and mostly 5'7-5'9" at best when it came to male heights even the nobles didn't escape from the manlet heightism.

> Ancestral diet
> 600 years ago
Multiply it with 20 to get the real ancestral diet. The discovery of agriculture was the worst thing that could have happened to the human diet

Is the sarcasm really that hard to see?

I was just being as redundant as you when posting. I didn't know autist like you were capable of sarcasm.

>cherry picking
Literally in the same video he brings up the bullshit Lenten fasting rules which allowed them to call shit like beavers a form of fish. Nobody adhered to anything so strictly.

You guys still eat?
Pathetic.

Attached: level5vegan.jpg (554x554, 32.45K)

Don't forget to cut a 1 inch hole in your skull to let the demons and vapors out of your dreams. Be sure to bring a stabbed puppy aboard your ship so you know when noon is based on it howling in pain at noon sharp.

This Our ancestors eat whatever was available to them.

Attached: Augustus.jpg (512x768, 84.91K)

Yeah man i take no advice from christcucks kill yourself

That video talks about Knights Templar. Not peasants.

based

It was popular. You could argue that art today is a step down from medieval times, but that'd probably be a misinterpretation of the point of art

It's well understood that humans devolved signifcantly after the agricultural age (smaller brains, shorter height, weaker bones etc) due to eating far less meat. An evolutionary diet would probably include more meat than Shawn Baker eats, that's just the data (indigenous Europeans were basically carnivorous, what else can you eat during an ice age?). I don't know why there's so much kvetching over this fact. We didn't evolve eating raisins and legumes, deal with it.

If you insufferable retards really believe what you are saying, go live in forests away from agriculture running down mooses or whatever. Shoo shoo.

>Source: My ass

Gotta love abrahamism.

Attached: 1065r.jpg (750x736, 201.93K)