There is no excuse to not be vegan in 2022

There is no excuse to not be vegan in 2022
>B-But bioavailability!!
Stop it. The ideal protein intake for hypertrophy is 0.8 grams per pound of lean body mass. If you can't reach that on plants, then you simply aren't trying.
>B-But muh complete amino acids!!
Yes, it's true that you can't get every essential amino acid from any one single plant. Solution? Eat more than one single plant per meal? It's really not that complicated.
>B-B-B-B-But umm...i-it tastes good! Le epic bacon!
We do not sacrifice morals and ethics because something "feels good".
>I-It's too expensive!!
Really? Rice and beans are more expensive than steak?
>But...but...
Brother, stop trying to justify senseless killing. You don't have to do this. It's time to end this. It's time.

Attached: 1635112838673.jpg (1024x1019, 124.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g72uMQr9
vndpg.org/resources/academy-co-founder-lenna-frances-cooper/
mdpi.com/2077-1444/9/9/251/htm
eatrightpro.org/-/media/eatrightpro-files/practice/position-and-practice-papers/position-papers/vegetarian-diet.pdf
i.imgur.com/wabV8au.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesanto_Melina#Career
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6703771
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12778049
nutritioncoalition.us/news/2020-dietary-guidelines-committee
bda.uk.com/resource/british-dietetic-association-confirms-well-planned-vegan-diets-can-support-healthy-living-in-people-of-all-ages.html
eatforhealth.gov.au/sites/default/files/content/n55_australian_dietary_guidelines.pdf#page=48
llu.edu/pages/faculty/directory/faculty.html?eid=1a39e02
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32002L0046
qz.com/1622642/making-your-kids-go-vegan-can-mean-jail-time-in-belgium/
jandonline.org/article/S2212-2672(16)31192-3/pdf
i.imgur.com/AQZQbIC.jpg
faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/HRC-Study-of-Current-Former-Vegetarians-Vegans-Dec-2014-Tables-Methodology-1.pdf#page=10
faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Faunalytics_Current-Former-Vegetarians_Full-Report.pdf#page=7
youtu.be/Vp8-rYqCAnM
i.imgur.com/6rboKkl.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Liberation_Front
pastebin.com/EZs0m6Zm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6950667/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4924200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Noooooo not the heckin' animalarinos!
>Not the borkin' flooferinos!

Attached: 1635457870487.png (708x800, 38.75K)

eating meat is just easier. also i enjoy not being anemic

>Yes, it's true that you can't get every essential amino acid from any one single plant.

This is a myth. Every single amino acid is in all plants. Just some are in lesser amounts.

Vegans lie to claim that health organizations agree on their diet:
1) There are many health authorities that explicitly advise against vegan diets, especially for children. [1]
2) The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics was founded by Seventh-day Adventists[2], an evangelistic vegan religion[3] that owns meat replacement companies. Every author of their position paper[4] is a career vegan, one of them is selling diet books that are cited in the paper. One author and one reviewer are Adventists who work for universities that publicly state[5] to have a religious agenda. Another author went vegan for ethical reasons[6]. They explicitly report "no potential conflict of interest". Their claims about infants and athletes are based on complete speculation (they cite no study following vegan infants from birth to childhood) and they don't even mention potentially problematic nutrients like Vitamin K[7] or Carnitine[8].
3) Many, if not all, of the institutions that agree with the AND either just echo their position, don't cite any sources at all, or have heavy conflicts of interest. E.g. the Dietitians of Canada wrote their statement with the AND[9], the USDA has the Adventist reviewer in their guidelines committee[10], the British Dietetic Association works with the Vegan Society[11], the Australian Guidelines cite the AND paper as their source[12] and Kaiser Permanente has an author that works for an Adventist university[13].
4) In the EU, all nutritional supplements, including B12, are by law[14] required to state that they should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
5) In Belgium, parents can get imprisoned[15] for imposing a vegan diet on children.

[1] >pastebin.com/g72uMQr9
[2] >vndpg.org/resources/academy-co-founder-lenna-frances-cooper/
[3] >mdpi.com/2077-1444/9/9/251/htm
[4] >eatrightpro.org/-/media/eatrightpro-files/practice/position-and-practice-papers/position-papers/vegetarian-diet.pdf

[5] >i.imgur.com/wabV8au.jpg
[6] >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesanto_Melina#Career
[7] >ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
[8] >ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6703771
[9] >ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12778049
[10] >nutritioncoalition.us/news/2020-dietary-guidelines-committee
[11] >bda.uk.com/resource/british-dietetic-association-confirms-well-planned-vegan-diets-can-support-healthy-living-in-people-of-all-ages.html
[12] >eatforhealth.gov.au/sites/default/files/content/n55_australian_dietary_guidelines.pdf#page=48
[13] >llu.edu/pages/faculty/directory/faculty.html?eid=1a39e02
[14] >eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32002L0046
[15] >qz.com/1622642/making-your-kids-go-vegan-can-mean-jail-time-in-belgium/

The eggs seem low. Whole eggs are like 8g protein.

>There is no excuse to not be vegan in 2022
Youre a faggot. Theres my excuse

giga based, vegan fags look like shit any and vegan lifter is unemployed simply due to the sheer amount of work they need to do to not be deficient

Attached: 1643835971382.gif (498x426, 3.1M)

I've thought about going vegan, but where will I get the satisfaction of knowing a living being died to provide me sustenance?

>A bunch of fucking case studies

Wow you mean retards who don't know how to eat right are deficient in nutrients? That's like shoving your infants face with fast-food and them getting obese and diabetes, proves that omnivore diets are bad.

>jandonline.org/article/S2212-2672(16)31192-3/pdf
>It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.

dfg

>appropriately planned
you dont need to plan if you eat an omnivorous diet. just eat nutritious food plant and animal. what is the downside?

>what is the downside?
It-it's just bad, okay!

Attached: 1640905501932.png (800x1000, 560.73K)

Veganism is unsustainable

A vegan diet is not sustainable for the average person. Ex-vegans vastly outnumber current vegans, of which the majority[1] have only been vegan for a short time. Common reasons[2] for quitting are: concerns about health (23%), cravings (37%), social problems (63%), not seeing veganism as part of their identity (58%). 29% had health problems[3] such as nutrient deficiencies, depression or thyroid issues, of which 82% improved after reintroducing meat. There are likely more people that quit veganism with health problems than there are vegans. Note that this is a major limitation of cohort studies on vegans as they only analyze the people who did not quit. (survivorship bias)

[1] i.imgur.com/AQZQbIC.jpg
[2] faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/HRC-Study-of-Current-Former-Vegetarians-Vegans-Dec-2014-Tables-Methodology-1.pdf#page=10
[3] faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Faunalytics_Current-Former-Vegetarians_Full-Report.pdf#page=7

if you post videos up of some good tasty meals, id be more willing to try out the diet over you trying to talk down on people.

the eternal problem of moralizers

> Having to eat one COOKING POT of vegan foods VS eat just one plate or bowl with rice, veggies and choice of meat and milk.

Hmm, anons, which is more profitable long term?

OP IS A FAGGOT AND SHOULD BE SHOT AND RAPED BY SAND PEOPLE.

Veganism is a cult

The reputation of vegans is based exactly on how they present themselves in public[1]. Humans evolved to have predatory behaviour and as a result many people enjoy homesteading, hunting or fishing. Vegan activists frequently bother society and disrespect human biology - with thousands of years of history - for their arbitrarily chosen[2] set of morals. There are actual animal rights terrorist groups[3] that have sent bombs and stalked children, which they justify with it being done "in the name of veganism". Therefore, a very good reason to stay away from veganism is simply because someone doesn't want to be associated with a cult-like ideology[4].

[1] youtu.be/Vp8-rYqCAnM
[2] i.imgur.com/6rboKkl.png
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Liberation_Front
[4] pastebin.com/EZs0m6Zm

>Brother, stop trying to justify senseless killing
It's not senseless, it makes perfect sense. You're just a pussy faggot. Shut the fuck up and eat some steak and you'll realise how nutritionally deficient you actually are.

>[2] i.imgur.com/6rboKkl.png
idgi

vegan here. been 2 years and do legumes pea protein etc etc redpill me on leucine. my understanding is its the head honcho of amino acids and most important and can't be gotten from anything OTHER than animals. lmk if im a retard ill take my answer off-air.

my sister is vegan and has to have b12 injections every month

or she could stop that and just eat some liver and onions

chickpeas and brown rice have leucine. albeit a shit ton less than anything animal.

it sucks man but she will never quit she’s proper brainwashed for the animalerinos

God put animals on earth for man to consume. Simple as.

No one says "le epic bacon" to you.

A sure sign of peak health.

tell her all synthetic b12 is made with fermented chicken shit that they get from factory farms.

Then watch her waste away.

Attached: Chicken shit.jpg (1380x913, 210.84K)

List of known nutrients that vegan diets either can't get at all or are typically low in, especially when uninformed and for people with special needs. Vegans will always say that "you can get X nutrient from Y specific source", but a full meal plan with sufficient quantities will essentially highlight how absurd a "well-planned" vegan diet is.

1) Vitamin B12
2) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal, Pyridoxamine)
3) Choline
4) Niacin (bio availability)
5) Vitamin B2
6) Vitamin A (Retinol, variable Carotene conversion)
7) Vitamin D3 (winter, northern latitudes, synthesis requires cholesterol)
8) Vitamin K2 MK-4 (variable K1 conversion)
9) Omega-3 (EPA/DHA; conversion from ALA is inefficient, limited, variable, inhibited by LA and insufficient for pregnancy)
10) Iron (bio availability)
11) Zinc (bio availability)
12) Calcium
13) Selenium
14) Iodine
15) Protein (per calorie, digestibility[1], Lysine, Leucine, elderly people[2], athletes)
16) Creatine (conditionally essential)
17) Carnitine (conditionally essential)
18) Carnosine
19) Taurine (conditionally essential)
20) CoQ10
21) Conjugated linoleic acid
22) Cholesterol
23) Arachidonic Acid (conditionally essential)
24) Glycine (conditionally essential)

[1] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6950667/
[2] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4924200/