Should I put my lifts on my resume?

Should I put my lifts on my resume?

Attached: 1643743534077.webm (1308x720, 2.2M)

>"sir, what is a backwards deadlift?"

Can't hurt

>Sniff

Attached: joo.jpg (480x360, 14.83K)

>"it's a tfildaed, if you catch my meaning"
>wink

why she loves that doll and not me?

Because it's not (you)

she has ugly feet desu

>it says here you can "snatch" 5pl8s
>care to expain?

i did! i work in IT and i'm aaaallmost at 1/2/3/4

i'm not looking for a job so i don't care if it scares anyone off. but i find it hilarious.
also i put a smug/smirking emoji and said that i'm ofc "natty" and have a bodyfat in the lower teens.

I need the source

my wife? sorry pal, you have to find your own.

I wish

Attached: 3 (2).jpg (1200x932, 161.33K)

How many times do you think she's attached a dildo to that dummy and fucked it? It would even bounce back and forth to simulate real movements, it's probably the ideal sex toy for a woman.

imagine getting that buff and lean, getting a similar haircut, dying your hair the same skin tone color, and standing there

do you think she would notice? and do you think she would still do her footy stretches against your face????

Attached: 1643743310765.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

She would probably notice the arms and legs if I were to guess. Also pretty sure the dummy doesn't have a dick, whereas I do and it would be more than noticable if I was put standing naked in a room with that woman.

does anyone have those clips of the asian girls practicing martial arts with weapons?

>webm
it's not fair bros

bros...

Attached: godfuckingdamnit.jpg (599x474, 19.61K)

No. People are generally weak and will despise any signs of exceptionalism. I always knock myself down in interviews and resumes so as to not offend any bitch Americans

that doll is white and you are not.