This is a dumbbell

This is a dumbbell.

Attached: dumbell.jpg (425x271, 12.68K)

Attached: deargod.jpg (632x485, 19.8K)

Who was smart?

There's more.

Attached: dumbbells.jpg (554x554, 32.59K)

No...

Attached: soldierNO.jpg (600x453, 25.72K)

Do we have sex with it?

>is called a dumbbell
>it's not made of dumb bells

Trying to start a thread but it auto directs me here, what the fuck? Shitty website can barely function.

Newfags out!

not again

Attached: 501AFFF9-BBBE-4175-87E5-229C2EE0D8FA.png (480x480, 222.81K)

Its a dumbbell because it resembles a bell that does not ring thus its a mute henceforth the name DUMBbell.

I was here back when this was Health & Fitness, I bet you didn't know about the name change.

this is a super dumbbell

Attached: superdumbbell.jpg.png (425x271, 93.66K)

and this is a smartbell

Attached: kettlebell.jpg (1000x667, 118.84K)

I was here before Any Forums was a board my friend.

Anyways,
Dumbbells" as a word originated in Tudor England - athletes used hand-held church bells to buff their upper body and arms. These bells ranged in weight from a few ounces to many pounds. So handling them, swirling up and down while exercising would sure cause a great deal of noise. So, the athletes would take out the clappers so they could practice quietly;

this is the squat

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)

And this. This is what is known as a super dumbbell that has ascended above a super dumbbell. or, you could just call this a super dumbbell two.

Attached: superdumbbell2.png (426x568, 184.45K)

THOUGH THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT THIS ONE IS MINE

Attached: Untitled.jpg (703x834, 72.43K)

This is patrick

Attached: patrick.jpg (480x360, 15.07K)

AND THIS.

THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: il_570xN.1867580535_gceb.jpg (570x760, 27.83K)

Tfw can't go further beyond because back pain

Attached: pepevegeta.jpg (592x518, 24.63K)

> Nigger who doesn't train their core/lower back cuz retards told him not to.

What kind of a kool aids drinking faggot are you?

AND

Attached: lol.png (1353x1318, 382.8K)

The one that drinks Caprisun.

Attached: True_Naked_Super_Saiyan.jpg (827x586, 58.24K)

What flavor?

Strawberry kiwi

Attached: vegetagains.jpg (554x554, 37.04K)

Hmm based