Being a man sucks

All of your accomplishments mean nothing if you are not physically attractive and your attractiveness completely depends on your genetics like height, jaw, penis size, frame etc. No amount of work can improve you.

Attached: 800px-Paris_2010_-_Le_Penseur.jpg (800x1200, 207.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1RHhB6wOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pussy.

>google most iconic men in history
look at that 30 seconds later and you are wrong

>google most iconic men in history
>most of them are virgin incels
Lmao

Attached: Tesla3.jpg (389x495, 21.4K)

>Being a man sucks
How would you know? You clearly aren't one, you little bitch.

>Being a man sucks
Welcome to life faggot. Stacey thinks she has the short end of the stick and she complains about dumb shit as well. Shut up and get to work.

you think having sex is an accomplishment lol, do not see you in that list. btfo much m8

>All of your accomplishments mean nothing if you are not physically attractive and your attractiveness completely depends on your genetics like height, jaw, penis size, frame etc. No amount of work can improve you.

The fact that you think this means you've never accomplished anything. Work on accomplishing something worth recognition before making excuses not to try. Faggot

this is the face of greatness and suffering. listen to the music

Attached: 639px-Beethoven.jpg (639x768, 176.43K)

>you think having sex is an accomplishment
If it isn't then why could the greatest men in history not accomplish it?
Another massive incel, lmao. Chad listens to his music while he has a threesome with pretty girls. Beethoven is a literal cuck artist.

>All of your accomplishments mean nothing
Based Sisyphus user.

Attached: download.jpg (263x191, 8.98K)

was not alive or around then m8 but would guess they rolling in gash, dress like moggers hair on point they be slayin

too bad you weren’t born a winner op

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1RHhB6wOk
check em

we stand in the shoulders of giants (incels)

Attached: 448894375.jpg (800x1000, 128.61K)

this

fucking pussy you are. Can't get sex, hates himself for it, and try to unleash the hatred unto others.

Good thing you will never reproduce and your resentment will die with you. You could be amazed for simply being alive, you could dedicate yourself to try to solve, to merely comprehend, any of the 329841 mysteries that life presents, you could better yourself in 1000 different ways, but you choose to be a miserable, insuffurable brat, that complains that he can't stick his dick in a hole. No woman could or should bare you. Die alone, faggot.

Alternatively, try reading "The Mastery of Love", I take back all that I said and godspeed to you, user.

Incorrect, being a fat bitch man is the default now. Men need work to be able to show their traits, and the working out is a signaller of good traits itself. I can't believe how dumb OP actually is.

>No amount of work can improve you
Holy shit what a fucking faggot
>NEVER IMPROVE
lmaoing at your life OP, I hope you kill yourself.

Attached: 1642551714325.png (398x376, 192.58K)

lol you know what else sucks? thinking that you'll never be able to improve yourself

If you don't try at all your chances are 0% OP
If you give it a go it's at least 1
Logically you should stop wallowing in pity and better yourself
Maybe along the way you will find some hidden talents

I’m 5’5 I could look like Tom cruise and have a 10 inch cock and it wouldn’t matter shut up

> it wouldn't matter shut up

kek

Attached: images (15).jpg (557x551, 26.56K)

>Most of the greatest men in history are virgin incels
Wut? The vast majority of great men had sex. A few cherrypicked examples doesn't counter that.