How the fuck do all these instagram girls afford boats, luxurious vacations, expensive clothes etc...

How the fuck do all these instagram girls afford boats, luxurious vacations, expensive clothes etc.? Meanwhile I am an engineering student and cannot even afford a gym membership and I have to work extremely hard until I can do what thots can already.

Attached: 1643912580077.jpg (720x960, 89.84K)

They eat shit and other disgusting acts for money

Saudi princes aren't paying to shit on your face, sorry user

they let some rich arab shit down their throat for the privilege.

Simps give them money
They are born in rich families

based hivemind

they find rich guys to pay for their shit or theyre rich or both. they may also be sex workers or instagram models ( same thing desu).

>I am an engineering student and cannot even afford a gym membership

well yeah youre a student, couldnt you go to the college gym tho?

What? Surely there are some decent girls out there who wouldn't degrade themselves like this just for money, right?

They pay with their dignity by acting as a human toilet for saudi princes who need a laugh.

>afford

They dont pay for it, they have rich guys fly them out and take them places, all in return of being used as a fuck toy.

Just learning that life isn’t fair and hyper attractive people get things easily, huh?

let me break it down for you

1.) Establish instragram account
2.) Post your barely clad body
3.) Open DMs
4.) "Hello beautiful, I will fly you out"
5.) Eat X. Put Y inside of Z. Smear A all over B. Entertain private crowd of C's friends. Make D of animal E finish on your F or inside your G.
6.) Do it all with a smile so they invite you back.
7.) Between events, take a few pics of you out and about in the city, on the boat, at dinner, etc.
8.) Fly back
9.) Your friends, family, and followers only see you on a boat or eating a dinner (notice the pic never includes who they are having dinner with).
10.) Establish pill addiction to something and everything that makes you forget

Women can get paid for just being women.

There are, but they get snatched and locked down by guys who have the sense to realize who they're with.

You want to do the same for pennies? Go to a poor area of the country and do it. These girls are poor so even dropping 1k on them is life changing money to them.
>tfw trust fund bby
>got moved by my dad to a poor ass area of Tx to grow a business
>literally a test to see if I can hack it on my own before getting more responsibility with the other businesses and money my dad has
>tried hiding power level but slowly it trickled out that I got money
>now have the pick of the litter when it comes to females around here
I'm not saying they're all going to be super attractive supermodels but damn are there some diamonds in the rough out here.
>literally breeding the fuck out of a super cute light complected big tittied fat ass gym thot that's 20
only problem is she has a bf she's been with all through highschool and I feel bad about it so I kinda respect him by not doing anything with her in public or where people will see her and me together.

Yeah but they're not on social media flexing their sugardaddy's money. It's like you went to the Vegas strip looking for a virgin. Just talk to girls in your program...
>engineering
...uh...on campus I guess. Not all of them are whores. But really like they say in Superbad, your supposed to lose it BEFORE you go to college.

user i'm sorry to have to tell you this but they are prostitutes

Attached: suffer.jpg (257x218, 25.58K)

I still don't get it though. Rich guys are literally top 1-3% of the population in Western countries. It would mean that 1 (one) millionaire man has a harem of like 100+ girls that he takes out.
This cannot be real, I refuse to believe this.

Attached: pepe-der-frosch-mem-100__v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg (994x558, 52.38K)

This is a lot of cope. They might fuck the person who brought them out but that’s about it.

They get a private boat vacation and “pay” very little for it.

The day will come. And I will be there personally to put a bullet through your fucking skull.

Based.

These girls are actually few and far between; they work for a modeling agency, so they probably have an agent and a manager working for them, and because of that their agency has contacts to wealthy clientele, the likes of which probably pay them a pittance of their real net worth to perform degrading sexual acts. Don't let these hoes fool or distract you from your goals. OP.

If they go to saudi and shit they might be fucking some oil princes but you realise they don't literally own the boats? They are invited to go onto yacht parties but they don't own a fucking yacht.

>doesn’t use uni gym
> is typical retarded eng student

it's called pretty privilege

stop being ugly, OP

No problem as I'm not afraid of death. When I die I go to Heaven where women up there don't age at all and are more attractive than anything down here so hey win/win. Jesus is king.

Getting shit on in the face area shall now be called a "Saudi Boat Ride"

>>girls with rich parents
>>girls with rich friends
>>girls who sleep with rich guys
>>girls who get paid to sleep with rich guys

Choose one, these women dont own these boats kek. They go on them take 2 dozen pics, save them from one outing and stagger post throughout the year. Also by default all these women have to be attractive, no ones taking ugly bitches on a boat

Keep living that dream world pal. This happens all the time my guy. I personally know 2 girls who did it once and they’re traumatized from it. But hey they got $10,000 to $20,000 for the memory.

Fucking people you aren't attracted to pretty much the worst fate. Stop simping for whores by pretending that having sex with "men" too unattractive to get laid with out paying for it is worth the Fendi purse.

nigger you are agreeing with me. they are doing this every weekend with different rich guys. you have no idea how fucked the real world is.

why the "rich arab" guy is a trope is because these dudes are so rich and have been like that since age 12. At some point, they are just paying the girls to degrade themselves because they have seen it all. And yes, women DO IT.

I had one girl literally bring me her own dog collar, and asked me to treat her like a dog ... while i was making 15 an hour in a call center. That was just some FREAK SHIT for free! Now imagine what a woman would do to make over 50 grand in a single weekend?

They do eat shit. They do wear a single diaper and splash around it. The do fuck dogs. And the do it in front of crowds of rich arab men.

>kinda feel bad about it
Are you familiar with psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism, guy?

>These girls are actually few and far between
You realise that an average girl nowadays has 50 handsome tall 8/10 male model millionaires in her DMs that all compete for her love? If you ever interacted with a Zoomer girl you would now this. Fucking delusional boomer I swear.

>all these
It's not actually that many. The internet warps your perception of scale. It's one of three cases almost every time
>daddy's money
>husband's money
>they're a whore
In some cases they made their own money and like to take vacation pictures. Looking sexy on vacation is a flex on other women like taking pictures of your motorcycle is a flex on other men.

Incel moment.

if I'm being honest I am pretty ignorant to all that. I do understand how ignorant I am in trying to respect the guy by not doing anything with her in public while also fucking her at night or on days she's off of work.

Have you ever heard the phrase 'it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven'?

lol at all the seething incels ITT who buy the saudi prince meme, there are successful women out there what a surprise .

Bingo.

>Keep living that dream world pal.
Who's living in the dream world?

What would you rather be true:

A) Women get super amazing boat vacations BUT they have to do fucked up and depraved shit.

OR

B) Women get super amazing boat vacations BUT they need to fuck a dude

Which one would you rather believe?

I don't think anyone is arguing that women aren't succesful. What the argument is would be how 20yr olds with nothing in terms of skills are able to go on 'vacations,' and travel every damn month to new places with no form of income coming in or at least passive income to use.

>delusional
Take a look at what you just typed and think about how you just said I was delusional. There's literally no way in fucking hell the average girl has a DM from a millionaire because there's no way a millionaire because people in different socioeconomic strata do not interact with each other; the average girl isn't even in a millionaire's CLASS.