Sugar vs aspartame

Sugar or aspartame
Which one is better?

Attached: 0940A34F-4803-4B0C-9484-5834D4511F7D.jpg (452x678, 33.36K)

Sugar is calories and barely sates your appetite. Aspartame is perfectly safe in moderation. Nothing wrong with diet cola

synthetic sugar is miles better than regular sugar.

erythritol is best retard

Coca Cola has a chemical in it that mutes your bodies wretching response from too much sugar intake.

>Nothing wrong with diet cola
filtered

>heheh yes a goyim, keep a drinking the corn syrup. 0 calorie sweeteners that don't a make you gain weight are actually bad for you.
>why?
>because it uuuhh just is a heheheh
>Corn syrup is actually better eeheheh

Attached: WattoHS.jpg (664x872, 80.03K)

>real sweetness with calories
versus
>fake sweetness that tricks your body into thinking it has had calories but then it reaslies it didn't so gets hungrier and makes you eat more in the long run. also gives you cancer :^)

gee, i wonder which

Attached: cover10.jpg (1600x900, 304.23K)

Aspartame and it's not even close. All the fearmongering about it is bullshit. It has no calories and that's more important for most people who are overweight.

genuinely wondering, is aspartame just not bad if you consume once maybe 2-3 can a month or it's the kind of substance that accumulate on your lifetime and fuck you up later?

IIRC it's been studied multiple times and only has adverse effects if you consume liters a day. A can or two a day is fine. The bad effect from drinking aspartame daily is more about your gut biome and insulin levels spiking.

Sugar. Aspartame is made from the excretions of genetically modified bacteria, and causes cancer.

Stevia is the most healthy sweetener.

can amerimutts live through one day without drinking shit like that? is water toxic in america?

Both are shit. Consume neither.

it has fluoride so yes

i don't drink cola that much at all, but i'd rather know it's not bad for just a few drinks a month than every website telling me it's cancerous without saying why

You're more likely to get cancer from the meat you're eating than a can of diet coke.

aspartame is literally just a dipeptide, you mongoloid gymrats dont know anything?
it is the most widely researched food additive and absolutely no correlation has been found between it's consumption especially in moderation and any of the hyped up adverse effects that you could've heard about.
that being said, if you care about health at all you just drop any of this sweet shit and embrace oatmeals.

It accumulates over time, like lead. Since your body can't metabolize it, it stays in your system for about 3 years. If you drink 3 diet sodas per month for 10 years, it will build up in your system as if you had consumed a gallon of lead paint.

are you baiting or really this fucking retarded, or just enjoy spreading utter bullshit?

Attached: 01301.png (643x570, 630.08K)

anti-aspartame people are idiots who will believe anything, I enjoy feeding them stupid bullshit.

in that case carry on, doing gods work.
lmao

Attached: 02149.png (353x375, 205.95K)