How much canned tuna do you eat? Do you worry about mercury buildup?

How much canned tuna do you eat? Do you worry about mercury buildup?

Attached: 1f8192d6-b37f-42b7-82b7-d2174985860a_2.c8e45bf36547131b9eee67095cf56b53.jpg (2400x2400, 3.16M)

Two cans a week.

Tuna tastes bad, I make salmon cakes.

empty juice in the can, mix in a bowl with a scoop of mayo and mustard. add cut-up onion.

Based

It's now believed that foods high in mercury that are equally high, or higher, in selenium are actually very safe to eat. The selenium essentially minds to mercury, rendering it isolated in incapable of causing tissue toxicity/damage.

Then what? Shove it up my ass? Wrap it in puff pastry? Boil it? Throw it in the trash? Come on bro dont leave us hanging

3-4 typically per week. IDGAF about mercury. Tuna is dank

citation needed. please post source

I buy fresh tuna, but I live in an asian paradise where I can buy shit whenever, wherever, steriods, fresh tuna, and pick up girls as needed.

Pic related that costs $1. I eat it raw, daily.

I do take monthly deworm pills just in case.

Attached: balidise.jpg (846x1128, 212.49K)

eat it u nigger

2 cans per month, deenz are cheaper so I basically only eat tuna on month's last day to celebrate passing of yet another month.

just google selenium and mercury, that's all he's going to do anyway

I'm jelly

i'm not jelly. why the fuck would i want to live in some asian shit hole

when I picked up training few months ago I ate 1 can with my 4egg omlete, but now I cant stand it, plus the fuckin oil in it really overshoots my daily calories, so I just eat 4 eggs + oats in milk for breakfest.

>plus the fuckin oil in it really overshoots my daily calories
???
Nigga. One can of the stuff is 90 fuckin calories

I dont think that takes into account the absurd amount of oil its submerged in it. It cannot be accurate in any way.

t. obese mutt

you can buy it without oil.

So squeeze it out? You can even just press the lid down in the can if you don't have a squeezer/strainer.

one can a day

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

without oil it tastes even worse
yeah I'd always try to remove as much as possible but you still eat a lot of it.

>I dont think that takes into account the absurd amount of oil its submerged in it
>oil
That's fucking water, you tard.

There's a shit ton of estrogen in canned foods. Avoid them

no im not american, Im not retarded. I can differentiate between brine and oil.

it's different if you're asian. i thought you were some pathethic white subhuman who went to asia

like 4 cans a week
it's a really easy no-cook portable lunch with mayo and raw bell peppers

other canned meats taste like trash. chicken, spam, etc

oil is nice but too messy, so I do water

I probably eat too much mercury but whatever