Bench heavier than squat

>bench heavier than squat

Attached: 1643666223520.gif (320x320, 3.21M)

>deadlift heavier than OHP

Attached: 1643672917329.jpg (933x707, 47.41K)

>gf heavier than me

Attached: 1603629515715.jpg (570x479, 20.4K)

At my worst my bench was 355 with a 250 squat

This is good tho

>be 225 with a 280 gf

I PR'd bench at 280 on Monday and haven't squatted more than than 225 for reps in 6 months

Attached: 1643832963970.png (800x696, 332.39K)

Same

Attached: c12.jpg (1024x954, 54.18K)

>Mogged by my mom

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

Congrats, ur a hetero male

manlet detected

I'm not a manlet, i'm 5'11.

That's completely normal. Most men don't do squats at all because it's a feminine exercise.

Why tho?

Me too. Wait until you find out my bench is 100lbs...

>Squats are higher than bench
Ask me why

noice

As long as you squat 3 plates, that's based.

Because I have shitty knees that feel like they're going to explode if I go to depth with any bit of weight. My leg day is normally hex bar DL which I can get pretty heavy on, hip thrusts or just recently light zerchers, the leg machines, and maybe goblets or box jumps or some shit. I can maybe parallel 3pl8s lowbar when my knees feel okay but I haven't done it in forever.

>Ditto

Well my squat is like 20lbs higher than my bench, so they're basically the same.
For me it's a hip flexor thing, mostly. I just have shit mobility and it puts a lot of stress on my hips, knees and ankles.
I've tried mobility exercises and they don't do much.
Weird thing is, my legs are fucking jacked despite not having as much strength as my upper body, so it doesn't really matter from an aesthetic standpoint.

Kek

>laughingwhores.jpg

I’m in the army and see this pretty often, even though compound lifts are extremely popular here. One of my buddies benched 405 when we were in Iraq even though he can barely squat 385 to parallel and trains like a dummy (but really hard and consistently to give him credit). Found out he was on test the whole time and can’t do it anymore, so it is what it is.

I can hit 3x5 405 squat but can only bench 3x5 225 for reference. My OHP is getting close to my bench and my front squat is getting close to my back squat though so I’m definitely imbalanced as fuck, and I never deadlift heavy anymore because you never know when you’ll have to ruck or do a jump.

Attached: ADDBD08D-FB4C-46E0-938A-BDE76AB0405B.jpg (984x1024, 109.01K)

oof, must be a big girl. Don't worry though, if she's short and fat then you leanmogg and heightmogg her. Also there's a lot of really subby fat girls out there, so that's a perk.

>I have shitty knees
>For me it's a hip flexor thing
You have a problem and rather where you know what the issue is, so you are halfway there to fixing it, but choose to totally ignore it and probably make it worse by not fixing it....

literally me, i bench 100kgs for 3x5 but I can only squat 60 and it still hurts my back. I dont fucking understand the movement or I'm crazy immobile because I kinda lean forward a lot. I'm very leg dominant, my legs are very long even tho im 176cm and they are bulky and big as fuck even though I move baby weights on leg days. I just wish I could do squats properly, I feel like I have potential for this exercise with my build