What exactly will happen to my body after 18 days of fasting?

What exactly will happen to my body after 18 days of fasting?
I literally mean no food for 18 days

Attached: 1641026896926.png (1061x1200, 1.53M)

Think you gonna get hospitalised , is that Paris Hilton ?

You need snake juice after 3 days of just water. You can go without food for a long time but pissing out electrolytes and not replenishing them will fucking destroy you. Like muscle cramps stiffness and heart arrhythmia.

>is that Paris Hilton ?
Thats Miss Hilton to you, peon.

Let's say you're just sitting around and you're a normal fat adult, so probably you'll burn on average 2000 kcal a day. That means you'll burn around 36000 cals, which totals around 6kg of bodyweight (not counting water).
You'll start feeling hungry during the first day, you'll drink water to negate it, by the second day the hunger pains will have subsided, and now its basically just you and your body for as long as you can last.
By the third day you'll be thinking of food pretty often, by the fifth you won't think of anything else.
If you don't drink snake juice (water with salt and calcium mainly), you might start feeling dizzy, might not, if you do, just drink some snake juice.
Also /fast/ is actually a good general most of the time.
>t. Lost 10 kg in a month last June

She's a completely different level in that pic. Jesus

You will become an anorexic dyel
You have to signal your body YOU ARE THE ALPHA APEX PREDATOR KING
Eats lots and lots of fucking red meat and a bit of dairy, you can eat some carbs on the side like fruits but eat meat mainly.

Attached: 2097570663435b5593011559a0b5f0ca.jpg (985x1100, 159.98K)

thanks for the warning, i'll definitely be drinking a lot of water
that's practically all i need to know, thanks user

you will get lean and handsome no homo

Is a 72hr fast safe?

I have been fasting 5 days a week for over a year. Sometime 48 and 72 split up, sometimes the full 120. I've also done 11 10 days fasts. I was 450lbs now I'm 285. Drink your snake juice, sip it throughout the day and do not chug it or you will shit yourself. For the first few months of fasting stuff your ass crack with soft super absorbent paper towels. We don't fart anymore, understand? It's never a fart. Never. When you finish your fast have an egg or small bowl of bone broth. about an hour or so later eat a big ass meal, like 4K. Keep carbs low, eat mostly healthy fat and meat. Do not carb up you will fuck your hormones up. Make sure you get sun everyday and sleep 8 hours. Same time to bed, same time awake. The first 90 days of fasting is weird because your body doesn't know how much bile and acid your guts should produce and its likely your body produces to little bile and way too much acid. Grain is for fat slaves, meat is for nobles. Eat offal, especially liver. Oh, and fuck jannies Anyone have anymore questions ask away

Attached: 883f7a840294ea1e174a548f8d751a33.jpg (480x480, 31.85K)

Yes. You can do as many 72s as you like in a row without snake juice. Just refeed properly.

If I can't reliably find food grade epsom salt or potassium chloride to make snake juice, is coconut water a good substitute?

pic related

Don't forget that your brain needs electrolytes to a much more vital degree than the rest of your organs as well. Not satisfying the sodium-potassium pump for your brain will start breaking down any part of your body in search of sodium and potassium before slowly succumbing to brain death.

Ultimately you will end up fatter and weaker. Once you start eating again the pounds will pack on faster than ever.

>is sugar good for fasting?
No.

Is she Any Forums?

Attached: 23-54-40-paris-hilton-370595.jpg (640x788, 115.88K)

Are you working out as well. I heard it's bad to stop weight training while fasting

On the day before, the day of, and the day after breaking a fast I do cardio and weights at a pretty high intensity. I do light hikes the other days, pretty much every morning. Hight intensity exercise while fasting will eat muscle but moderate to light activity really wont. I've seen to many studies to suggest this. I've gained a ridiculous amount of muscle since i started. I even had an old guy at the gym coke up to me and give me the steroids talk because he thinks like juicing. Actually quite a few people think I am which is sad because I've suffered by my own will and a little recognition wouldn't hurt desu. All in all I think I've lost about 200 lbs of fat. Went from a 60inch waist to a 36ish. Fuck jannies

I don't think it contains that much sugar, but point taken. The reason I thought of coconut water is that like the salts it does contain electrolytes and minerals like potassium.

If i'm not able to get the potassium chloride and epsom salt, is plain himalayan salt with water ok? anything else I could use instead? thank you