You are front squatting right?

You are front squatting right?

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 8.74K)

Yes

Is there any other way to squat in the gym?

yep, love that shit

No, I'm front squatting wrong HAHA

Yep, ever since I added front squats to my routine I always get leg doms.

nobody can stay that upright front squatting what a shit image

Yes, I use it as a squat alternative in DL day. But I don't do that shitty stance.

Yes, on hypertrophy day.

You can with good ankle mobility and lifting shoes. You're supposed to be more upright compared to a back squat.

Regular squats hurt my back so I switched to front squats and I have no issues. I pair them with Romanian DLs so all the muscle groups are covered anyway.

Not in my current block, no. But I did for my entire last month of training. Doing belt squats as my variant right now. And high bar for my heavy day

yes

Attached: HOW2SQUAT-AM.jpg (1150x1080, 198.82K)

Shit image. Front rack works your lats and traps tremendously

How can I improoov my ankle mobility bros? I lean forward too much when I try to do this movement, but I can still hit 2pl8 comfortably

I fucking hate them but I do them

Is it easier to hit depth with front squats or am I a weirdo? I can practically have my hamstrings touch my calves when front squatting, but with back squats I can comfortably get white light depth but absolutely no further.

Also, there is no greater feeling than front squatting more weight than the dude next to you is back squatting. Feel like a king doing that.

>Front rack works your lats
not really
>and traps
a decent amount but not tremendously

No, it's pointless. I back squat and zercher squat.

I fucking hate squats. Would I hate front squats any less?

For some reason I feel like fronts and zerchers are much easier on my knees than back squats.

Attached: explodingknees.jpg (700x700, 57K)

I prefer reverse front squats