Frauding

Is the amount of girls who wear make-up comparable to the amount of men who use steroids?

Attached: w5wweyx4unj31.jpg (2879x2879, 553.49K)

As long as I never have to see her without makeup I don't care.

so why is this allowed but men are shamed for wearing shoe lifts?

Probably. It's a myth that most girls wear make-up. I had many female friends in college who said that they don't wear any, only when going out or on a Date but sometimes not even then. Girls are just naturally pretty, your pic is very unattractive compared to an average woman.

Looks better on the top pic, WAY better

All she did was put concealer and mascara

When a girl goes no makeup, she uses light concealer, foundation, blusher, mascara, and a natural looking lip balm.

Lol. Not wearing any makeup means spending just one hour on their makeup.
Girl in the top pic would be extremely attractive IRL.

looks like shit on both

women lie what else is new

Looks cute im both pics

I wish they always went for "no makeup" makeup like that. Easily the best look.

My gosh...ur blind.

would both

what makes you think this man is using roids? he looks very dyel

Make up isn't even the problem anymore, it's filters. Filters can turn any uggo into a model and they all use them.

steroid means you are spending hours in the gym each week suffering. make up is false advertisement and just scamming people brainlet

I kinda like the top one better. Seems much more breedable

Yes, 95% of men use roids, even the ones that have never set foot in a gym

Attached: TsBEVnZ.jpg (960x960, 90.96K)

Makeup requires at least some amount of skill to produce a desired effect. Shoe lifts are pathetic.

looks shit in both

People who think the right is attractive are probably same people who claim to have "yellow fever" and then post gooks who've gone through to much plastic surgery and photoshop that they look like aliens.

I think it's hot, but I spent my formative years jerking off to anime, so my tastes may be skewed.

Not even close