Is there a single ethnicity on the planet that produces both good looking men and women?

Is there a single ethnicity on the planet that produces both good looking men and women?

Attached: B3D3CE76-2948-43FC-9396-451F9D4F5E6E.jpg (641x530, 44.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uClTkGZDvCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: E5WjD8fUYAIXJiI.png (585x669, 31.3K)

Italians

Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=uClTkGZDvCE

Whites.

Blacks.

white
kek

Seconding this.
Every day I wake up wishing I was a sexy-ass Italian married to a sexy-ass Italiana.

Attached: Mariano-di-Vaio-e-Eleonora-Brunacci-.jpg (750x498, 60.7K)

I wish I had a Scandinavian bf...

Italians
Iberians
Scandis

Mine. I'm ugly but still relatively decent looking.

>ethnicity
I hate you new world faggots so much

What ethnicity is that?

All of them

>Scandi Men
lol! maybe some of the dark hair ones

there are many countries with okay women/men.
when i visited portugal and spain i was not only impressed by how many chads were running around, but also how distinct, interesting and "special" the women looked.

The women here in germany are pretty but in a very boring sense, just soft and flowery. The men are whatever. Iberian men looked chaddy and charismatic and the women had a magic to them, sharp and intelligent.
In portugal/spain i saw people all the time where i thought "thats the kind of person i'd imagine in some kind of romantic fantasy". Guess the same applies to italy or souther europe too?

Attached: 518a8c8a19f4bbc632a7e05db419ceaa.jpg (960x1280, 548.55K)

Elves.
They're beyond the Antartica walls.

Iceland, Irish, and Scottish. Not 100% of the time.

Spaniards

Attached: 35FBF041-5630-4106-A663-5554A78A4DFF.png (254x198, 75.58K)

she's so kissable

That sounds pretty gay but i understand what you mean. Plain=\=pretty

Italians, Germans, French, Nordoids. That's about it, Really. Everyone else produces an occasional beautiful typically woman as an anomaly but the general genetic floor is so low that it would be suicide to marry and reproduce with them.