Why haven't you taken the ldnpill yet?

Not shilling for anyone but I have to strongly recommend everyone take this right away
>no side effects at all
>increases test
>improves literally every part of your life
>cheap
>not psychoactive
>fixes basically any problem you might have

It's shocking that this isn't used in fitness and lifting
Should be standard issue for everyone even a little interested in health

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 4.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com.au/Power-Honest-Medicine-Inexpensive-Alternative-ebook/dp/B07KGK5PMP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't it fuck up your endocrine system and reduce sex drive or something like that?

That might be full dose naltrexone alcoholics use. (50 mg)
At low doses

Bump
Threads like this are how you know this entire site is a government hick slide. Normal people would be all over ldn for what it does for humans but here they want to bury it

LDN: A New Paradigm for Western Medicine

“Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) may well be the most important therapeutic breakthrough in over fifty years. It provides a new, safe and inexpensive method of medical treatment by mobilizing the natural defenses of one’s own immune system.”

— David Gluck, MD

Lowdosenaltrexone.org

Literally the cheapest drug in the world too

>why haven't you taken [miracle drug]
because it is always a scam.

even ACTUAL miracle drugs have side effects lmao.

It's literally not a scam. It's the cheapest drug in the world.
The reason you think it's a scam is because no one is marketing it to you in fancy packaging

>It's literally not a scam.
t. scammer

You have to be over 18 to post here

i am over 18. i have seen a thousand of these stupid fucking fads come and go. you are either a scammer or you have been taken in by one.

the simple truth is that most humans are pretty much fine and don't need medicine of any sort, and won't BENEFIT from medicine of any sort. but you can't sell whatever snake oil you're hawking with a truth like that.

"medicines" that normal baseline healthy humans can benefit from sure do exist, yep, but things like steroids and adderall and cocaine all have side effects. they have side effects because they have EFFECTS. no side effect means no effect. it's just that simple.

"no side effects at all" is marketer speak for "these are sugar pills"

You're embarrassing yourself.

in truth it doesn't really bother me if gullible idiots give you money. i used to dislike scammers but over time i have come to realise that the human fucking cattle that people like you predate on deserve their misery.

you should see if you can convince anons to give their kids LDN enemas like that bleach guy did.

Attached: 1619968701360.jpg (600x340, 23.79K)

L D N
D
N

Bro you're literally out of control please step away from this thread
No one is scamming anyone with a drug that has been around for 60 years and costs 50 bucks for a year's supply if you dilute it yourself

>aggressively doubling down

This dude is like the perfect scammer stereotype

Attached: 1643551198816.jpg (720x526, 37.14K)

>No one is scamming anyone with a drug that has been around for 60 years and costs 50 bucks for a year's supply if you dilute it yourself
David Gluck has been on a non-stop speaking tour for years getting retards to fork out money to hear his hot opinions about a decades-old nothing drug.

here's a scam book that you can buy for real money right now: amazon.com.au/Power-Honest-Medicine-Inexpensive-Alternative-ebook/dp/B07KGK5PMP

it's not gluck's, but it demonstrates the existence of the scammer ecosystem. they're not selling you the drug, they're selling you their "expertise" about the drug.

that you think the only way to profit off a scam is by selling the product demonstrates how naive you are, lmao. the manufacturer of ivermectin was out there every day telling people to stop fucking buying it for COVID and yet the COVID grifters still made bank.

you're a tard.

Please stfu zoomer you're out of your depth

the worst thing about dealing with scammers is that there is no catharsis. your replies just become increasingly retarded and unintelligible but the stupid people that you prey on are too stupid to realise how badly you are handling the argument.

i was listening to alex jones' deposition today. he got raped non stop for about four hours by a lawyer who revealed every way that he lies or is otherwise retarded. but nobody who takes alex jones seriously will ever hear that deposition. anybody who does will not be intellectually capable of understanding the implication of alex jones's inability to answer the most basic questions.

i hate you, user, but i hate the retards whose money you are stealing even more. which is worse: arrogant stupidity or malicious intelligence? i don't know.

Dude now I know what autism means. You're literally so far gone. Leave the thread no one wants to hear your bullshit.

Have you ever taken ldn? Do you know how it works? The mechanism is the most straightforward thing in the world.. You literally are a fucking retard.

Aspirin and Prednisone are miracle drugs, and they have sides galore. There aren't really that many miracle drugs, and all but a handful are prescription only. For good reason.

BTW ldn would help with your autism

>"bro we have a drug that works at X dosage to relieve chronic pain"
>"so just take a tenth of the dosage that we know works and suddenly it will cure your small dickitis"
yes, i know how scams work

This has no sides. It's one of the rare too good to be trues that is actually true. And that is because it is so simple.

The reason it works on so many things is because it helps your immune system do what it's designed to do. It gives it a nudge, nothing more.