I was in the middle of a cut while still being able to increase my lifts. I did aobut 1h of daily cardio...

I was in the middle of a cut while still being able to increase my lifts. I did aobut 1h of daily cardio, and my diet was very healthy and high in protein. I went on a two month trip in which I couldn't work out at all and my diet wasn`t as good. I thought I had probably put on some weight, but it turns out I weigh exactly the same. Not only that, but everybody tells me I look smaller. What's going on? Did I lose muscle and compensate with fat or wtf happened? Why do I look less lean and feel flabbier if I didn't lose any weight? Is it muscle glycogen depletion or something? Should I continue my cut now or what? I'm scared of looking even smaller, but I want to be leaner.

webm unrelated

Attached: 1631065611612.webm (450x800, 3M)

Woud lobe to sniff ehr big juicyarse

yeah, i'll be sure to read your novel when i get a chance

sage

>on a cut
>2 months of no lifting
>people hadn’t seen you for 2 months
>why do I look smaller?
>oh but I want to lose weight still without getting small
I don’t know what you’re confused about OP

Attached: 7799DFAE-EE03-4A5D-98E8-4E5905113DFB.jpg (720x720, 73.44K)

This stupid thot makes my dick so hard, ahhhhhhh

Do these freaks know they're fucked once the world comes to an end?
That angry people who have tolerated them enough due to the authorities, are gonna rip them apart once there's no more police or army to protect them anymore.

If the world come to an end, I'll probably be busy shooting at people with out of state plates rather than hunting down sexual deviance.

If your biggest concern in the collapse is random E-thots and not turning Israel into a parking lot, idk what to tell you but you're a faggot.

Take down the minions first, then we go for the final boss: ZOG

Attached: johnpilgrim.jpg (432x711, 11.11K)

never get this

Looks like a pain to keep

picrel should be illegal

It is illegal

>tfw no fake doggo wife
Why live?

Those are the same people user, make sure to double tap CA plates.

>tfw you go to the mall food court and you see teens doing this

Attached: 1642191054420.gif (220x233, 401.55K)

>Brown hands
Texas, probably.

RETARDS COULD YOU ANSWSER MY QUESTION

Attached: descarga.jfif.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

NO! YOU POSTED A BAIT IMAGE FOR YOUR IRRELEVANT TIME WASTING QUESTION AND LITERALLY NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU EVEN ASKED NOW

then post a pic of a good looking girl to draw attention, everyone is focused on discussing the degenerate mentally ill you posted. I didn't even realize there was text accompanying the webm

Why would anyone want to wife someone who's willing to degrade himself for fame and money.
Tapping sure, but marrying?

Given that you probably have a worse physique than me, I'll take down whoever I want and your sisters can be my warbrides.

Make a thread with an op pic that's related to op post, fag

Attached: ClassicBlunders.png (1185x155, 92.63K)