One shot at life

>one shot at life
>6'2"
how do my manlet brothers cope?

Attached: 1642239834177.png (190x200, 15.37K)

By being a chud online

Attached: 1622959579086.jpg (800x600, 44.8K)

Epic for the win!!! Shut up and take my upvotes!!

>Be 6'2
>girl asks my height.
>"I'm 6'2"
>"You're lying user! I know many 6'2 guys and they are shorter than you"
Why do guys fraud height so much?

Attached: limb-lengthening-surgery-aurangabad.png (333x435, 92.87K)

>Over 6'
>manlet
since fucking when?

bro that's like the zoomer girls average height. 6'3" is the cut off now. sorry brother

i dont like the margin between me and manlets getting smaler.

I'm 6'3 and I constantly get mogged here in the Netherlands, it's really sad and I genuinely feel for real manlets (those

t. manlet

you will never learn, anything less than 7' is considered manlet

>how do my manlet brothers cope?

By being an emotionally centered, positive person while also being steadfast in principle and sticking to truth, you can tower over any man. Also I don’t bother at all with American or Western European women, as they have irreversibly corrupted souls.

t. 5’9 latino mutt

>Why do guys fraud height so much?
Because it works

I'm a 6'1 Latino mutt and I would exchange 3" in exchange to being less autistic

They start questioning themselves

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 112841.png (1497x877, 288.3K)

Attached: 1643349493373.jpg (916x1024, 128.38K)

Too late. Push all the memes you want, but people associate chudjak with right wingers. Keep expending trying to change that though.

5'7 manlets out there slaying pussy and enjoying life while you losers cry on an incel website because you are "only" 6'2 and not a 7'9 mutant

LMAO, the fate of all men less than 5'5"

the image that ended the dilating

>the fate of all men less than 5'5"
more like

I'm 5'9 dating a zoomer girl (she's 19, if that's zoomer territory). She and her friends are all shorter than me, the bigger being 5'7. You should really just go out for once in your life

cope manlet. unless you are 6'7" + your life is over. you should just transition at that point honestly

I think the lesson here is that if you care about politics especially on either extreme end of the spectrum you are probably incredibly unfuckable

must be easy living in asia

It's not that women want men JUST taller than them but men taller than 6' stand out much better and are generally more desirable otherwise you wouldn't have these average height women putting a 6' minimum on their dating profiles

omg i'm 6'1 im gonna KILL MYSELF