Education and Fitness

>tfw graduate degree holder
>tfw hitting aerobic activity guidelines
>tfw hitting muscle strength guidelines

When did you realize that intelligence and physical fitness were one and the same?

Attached: CDC education versus physical fitness.png (715x601, 80.7K)

Attached: F83A3306-C1CD-41ED-8F77-81DFED126463.png (750x1334, 279.22K)

it's just the zoomer - millennial - boomer scale

worst excuse I have seen yet

>When did you realize that intelligence and physical fitness were one and the same?

when fit and lit were together and we had a blast.
I still remember that picture where it said where do you workout, and the other dude said something like at the library but he had a big ass head and huge body too

Based midwits eagerly taking the experimental gene therapy

why would you parade around survey data from a year and a half ago? do you just look at a single data set and form your world opinion based on it for all of time? lol

>When did you realize that intelligence and physical fitness were one and the same?

When I read Aristotle and started to understand virtue ethics.

Is anyone else bothered by the order of high school grade and GED? Should be flipped

Attached: 1636813303772.jpg (647x594, 71.28K)

Education is not a measure of intelligence, but rather money, patience, and willingness to do as you’re told.
However, intelligence and fitness are correlated. It seems like most of the engineers and architects where I work like to work out, while your accountant type people are the land whales who take up full double-doorways standing there.

unfortunately i think low iq is more pernicious than people realize, you have less willpower, you're probably uglier, you're prone to drug use/a high time preference etc it all can add up to a big difference, so many losers out there coping about their supposed high IQ, just be safe and plan like you're dumb

>mfw DYELSs and fatasses meet me they cope and assume im a dumb meathead
>mfw telling them I have a master's degree in laboratory science and pathology
>mfw earn 6 figures and have a networth past 700k from crypto
>the seething when they get bodymogged, INTmogged and financemogged

>that thinkcell graph
Jesus almost thought I was still at work

GED holders are mentally inferior

I have a phd in computational chemistry
it's just the zoomer - millennial - boomer scale

Highschoolers includes people who will go straight to university to get phds. GED holders are people who already stopped school before going back

Yes, but they’re set up by general timeline. Nobody gets their GED before they were supposed to graduate.

Meant to reply to

Couldn't age be a factor too?

when did you realize that intelligence and shitting your pants were one and the same?

Masters is the ultimate midwit education level. It's completely pointless most of the time and it even makes it harder to get a job in some fields. If you aren't planning on getting a PhD then don't bother with the masters, unless you are a midwit chasing status of course.