Is listening to your doctor for health advice a bad idea?

Attached: 1643818121313.png (750x751, 209.55K)

Yes. They barely learn anything about nutrition let alone fitness. If you need a broken bone healed, they’re fine. For anything else they are worse than useless.

If you're in murica they don't even learn basic anatomy too, they'll cut off functional, healthy parts of your baby boy.

With the cereal cult (Americans circumcise because of Kellogg: look it up) so prevalent, doctors know they’ll have some herpes-ridden rabbi bite and suck the foreskin off of the doctor isn’t willing to cut it off. The doctor’s office is cleaner and safer.

Yes. Doctors, as Uncle Ted said, are some of the most oversocialized people in our society. They all go through about 11 more years of school, following orders not thinking for themselves, than your average college graduate, and they have massive egos and delusions of superiority because of it. In reality anything a doctor memorizes can just be googled on webmd and regurgitated, because almost zero doctors are free-thinking individuals and the rest are npc automatons oversocialized to be good bots that maintain the system which created them. If big pharma tells doctors that the vaccine and 45 boosters is necessary for every man woman child and dog, then they won't even question it, and more they will actively campaign for it and attack those (even amongst their own ranks) who do question it as nonbelievers.

Attached: honor.jpg (500x667, 71.61K)

depends
if they are an expert on their field then maybe
general doctors usually solve litrally everything with
>take this pill™
than again most people dont want real solutions for their problems because that often involves a lot of work so they rather want a cure it all pill or an operation

I'm pro-vax and work in healthcare and would generally agree.

Our healthcare system is fantastic for acute emergency medicine ('oh no I have been stabbed and I am bleeding to death') but chronic medicine is just damage control and we are atrocious at preventing/reversing conditions of lifestyle (which is 90% of healthcare).

Yep. I only get medical advice from anonymous people on the internet. They're the only ones with nothing to gain.

I'm honestly scared to do cardio after being vaxxed, seems like that's the trigger that'll give you a heart attack

>trust the science goyim

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (768x432, 28.49K)

Broken bones heal by themselves.

>heckin sciencerinooo

Attached: GettyImages-629912323-dd7587e.jpg (620x413, 108.56K)

Attached: Titanic-sinking-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 118.13K)

>oh no no no we got too cocky again sciencebros

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 123.11K)

>Trust random posters on the internet, red pill

Attached: Wut.jpg (2000x1000, 280.39K)

yeah sure they do

Attached: 1411565950961_wps_57_Fee_150_per_image_for_onl.jpg (1908x1146, 123.05K)

I'm skeptical of any profession where repeat business depends on repeat problems

Attached: 1618984169273.png (306x306, 72.86K)

>Marco Rossi
>However, he returned to Austria due to long-term complications from COVID-19; he had tested positive late in 2020 for the virus.
Uhhh, schizo bros???

Doctors are like mechanics, in many cases (not all) they have information that few others have, so their expertise can be seen as necessary. However, that does not mean they are good people, or even wise people. They might fuck you up big time. Sometimes their confidence is incredibly dangerous for the patient.

Just look at the way they toss out opioids like candy at a Christmas parade. That's all you have to see.

>big pharma isn't pushing anything
>so take your meds

true. join me in the fight against big tire, friend.

maybe the vaccine is somehow messing with the PEDs inside their body

I think Doctor's have way more training than a mechanic. And if your doctor did that, they likely lost their accreditation and got sued out of their practice. Not to say that makes it better or that experts can't be wrong, but you're better off with them than randos.

Instinctually you know this. Because when you have a life threatening injury, you will immediately go to the hospital. So really, you're a faggot who sucks cock and is full of shit, if you think about it.