Drinks yogurt

>drinks yogurt
If you do you are actually retarded, regular milk is just superior in every single way, stop being a hipster

Attached: 34ED17C9-ED05-4F2F-8BF3-09A51D0209B1.jpg (554x554, 18.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33557067/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29179781/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and what exactly is the problem with drinking ayran exactly?

Any kind of fermentation will lead to gut inflammation, something that is not caused by milk

Only milk worth drinking is warm straight out of hand milked cows titties. The stuff you get in slavemarkets is awful and mixed with pus.
>pic related is a better alternative

Attached: 247796011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 30.16K)

But yoghurt is easier on my gut.

200g yoghurt
15g whey
50g oats
30g peanut butter
100g banana
10g almonds
350ml coconut milk

Probably like 900kcal, delicious. Way easier than eating a fourth meal, seems healthy enough. I have it with two kiwis, two hours before bed

>makes claim
>fails to provide a single argument for it
the state of this board is just sad

Attached: 1591746731930.jpg (203x248, 5.78K)

That shit is mad overpriced. Go to the polish aisle, and get the same product for less than half the price. And it tastes more authentic too. Like acidic yogurt. So good.

>muh pus
Kek it's just dead immunocells. Dead from the pasteurisation (which has killed almost all the cells inside anyway!) and the time. Its such a cop out to call it pus. Yes technically it is, but it's very different from the pus you'd see from your body. It's like calling sausages "blood"

Do both

That's not true though.

Why buy it tho, average yogurt is extremely easy to make, kefir probably is too

Fermented milk is high in k2 and lower in sugars. You are literally a retard if you actually believe OP.

Bruh kefir tastes like actual dog. I tried it when I was going through quark withdrawal due to a shortage, thank fuck they restocked the quark.

Someone please prove op is retarded, i cant be bothered to

>Bruh kefir tastes like actual dog
Not OP but I like the taste, I drink 0.5 l of kefir every day.

I think yogurt is for nonwhites that are lactose intolerant.

why does my poop becomes clean when I drink raw milk? I don't even have to clean my pooper anymore

It's the exact opposite. Milk is the MOST inflammatory food possible which is why it's cut off when treating IBS along with the usual fiber heavy foods. Yogurt meanwhile, every survey finds nothing but good things. It also lowers endotoxin.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33557067/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29179781/

Milk kefir is a chore to strain out every day. I like regular yogurt because you just mix some yogurt with milk in a big bowl and leave it in an instant pot with the yogurt function overnight. Put it in a big, sealable bowl and just use that. Strain the whey/lactic acid out and it's greek yogurt.

Attached: Homemade-Yogurt-with-Instant-Pot-Moorlands-Eater-main-500x500.jpg (500x500, 44.13K)

>hipster
It's my culture, American trash

You don't know what you're talking about. Stick to dicks and black people, schlomo.

If your not drinking this shit your doing it wrong
T. Gomad chad

Attached: AD4DAF5A-7B46-4C4D-936A-4E09A1000A7B.jpg (1800x1800, 292.93K)

What consistency should it be when it's ready, just a bit thicker than milk? Or should it be like a gelatin?

That's the opposite unless you eat raw milk straight form the cow.
If you eat pasteurized/filtered milk (aka dead milk) you are actively destroying your body.

The best way to consume milk is doing your own kefir.

This is it. In the old days people used to just drink milk, especially people that wanted to build muscle by bodybuilding. Why bother with all that bullshit yoghurt drinks, probiotic yoghurt, whey protein drinks, casein protein drinks, extra bcaa, calcium and vitamin d supplements.

LITERALLY JUST DRINK MILK. IT'S ALL IN MILK FOR DIRT CHEAP.

I do my own kefir every two days (generally half a liter).
I live in northwestern europe so I do 1 24 hours fermentation at ambient temperature followed by one fermentation in the fridge. If you live in a hot country you should do shorter fermentations.
Second fermentation in the fridge makes it much more creamy while avoiding separation.
I drink one glass every morning.
It cured my IBS D at 98% btw which was hellish at some point, life changer.

Attached: Kefirko.jpg (1000x1000, 69.83K)

Redpill me on alternative milks besides from cow and soya, like goat milk