Why are all the zoomer bootybuilders obsessed with chipotle?

why are all the zoomer bootybuilders obsessed with chipotle?

Attached: 252652636_229149399225889_1776710050131793736_n.webm (640x1138, 1.68M)

Their burritos are fucking god tier. I've only ever had Chipotle once in my life, thank God there aren't any in my city or I'd be a 400lb fat blob.

They can’t cook and it’s the closest thing to a “semihealthy” flavorful meal

Making a burrito is super easy to make tho.

Because putting chicken and taco seasoning in a crockpot, then shredding it 8 hours later and putting it in a tortilla with veggies and a little bit of cheese is too complicated for them.

My sister can’t even cook chicken properly so how could she cook all the things for a burrito?

Good macros and taste for the price.
Best thing to do is to get a bowl and two tortillas on the side. You get two burritos for ~$10 which is roughly 1300kcal and 60g protein.

Disgusting, just marinate chicken in adobo and it's 10x cheaper and better

COOKING IS LITERALLY TOO HARD FOR AMERICANS! THEY NEED THEIR FASTFOOD SHIT
PLEASE DON'T JUDGE THEM

lol all these zoomers will suicide themselves in their late 20s becuase of their crippling pre workout addiction

Because it’s all her nigger boyfriend can afford.

Are they?

kek this
no wonder they're the pets of the jews

wut is so good about shitpolee, the meat is fake. subway is better but only if u get steak.

>subway
>"bread" with such high sugar content that it's not legally classified as bread
>better

If you're getting a sandwich, the only right answer is Jersey Mike's. Fuck that bullshit plastic subway garbage.

Most Americans eat out of boxes or live in conditions that make cooking and holding fresh food ingredients untenable. By the time in their mid 20's that they have the living conditions to just buy $200 in vegetables, meat, spices, oils and basic cookware they're already conditioned to accept takeout and cafeterias. Note she's also using major brands as an identity. "You will own nothing" also extends to food storage and basic cooking skills.

Step 1- Pot or pan
Step 2- Butter
Step 3- 8 eggs
Step 4- Cheese
Step 5- Turn on low heat and stir until smooth, keep stirring until cooked but still moist
Perfect scrambled eggs

rather, they have enough discretionary income to be able to afford food that they do not "need" to purchase

and black dick

crockpot chicken it fucking disgusting. I don’t know how someone was able to invent a chicken that is soaking and at the same time dry but they did it. I either grill chicken or the GOAT air fry it.

>butter
>8 fucking egg yolks
>cheese
how are your cholesterol levels friend

Chipotle isn't even that great.

>1300kcal and 60g protein.
That's fucking awful. Learn nutrition. I get 170-200g protein in my 2500 Cal diet.

Pathetic retard
>god tier
>fast food
Americans really are trash