What was the spartan fitness regime?

what was the spartan fitness regime?

Attached: 220px-Sparta_shield.svg.png (220x220, 50.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebioneer.com/spartan-training/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pederasty until failure

they were not athenians

They did weight training regularly. In the absence of weights, they used heavy rocks for lifting and throwing. For resistance training, they used whatever was available to them like logs, animals, and even each other

They commonly did push-ups and pull-ups which are used even now for building upper body strength.

A lot of foot races were held to increase endurance

Wrestling was also a famous sport among them

I watched a national geographic documentary and apparently they were all gay so their routine was buttsex

thebioneer.com/spartan-training/
good read on topic with some speculations

Can confirm as I was there
>10x slamming athenians in to ground
>4x fucking thracian tomboys
>2 sets of 7 throwing spears in to the sun to start night
>I saw this post long before I posted it as I can actually see in to the future but like most memories, it only surfaces when I'm experiencing it again

Attached: 1629078222788.jpg (996x1452, 305.25K)

1x survival with minimal luxuries.

You're anti-tranny but pro-pedophile?

Attached: 1634678604323.jpg (1024x579, 235.39K)

>Random unsourced text
Lmfao I not even going to bother reading that

cis cope

SS + GOMAD

>cis
Trade Federation was cooler

this is sparta

Yes.

Why does the Greeks having to being gay such a hill y'all willing to die on? Does it give you some comfort thinking that the greatest minds in the history of the world may have been degenerates such as yourselves? At that not everyone touched by an older man is just a pedophile in denial running around like niggers claiming parts of history that weren't yours are yours so you can find a scrap of decency in the history of your community which doesnt consists of pedophilia, STDs and horrible mutilation disguised as surgery? That 30 out of 80,000 pieces of art may show homosexual sex so therefore everyone man and woman in Greece was a pedophile? You will never be a woman. You will never be untouched by the older man that sent you down this road. And you will not be remembered.
>inb4 seethe cope rentfree etc
In 5 minutes I'll forget about this thread but you'll still have been molested and gay.

Attached: 1605239421322.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Infant eugenics.

>appeal to authority
It doesn't need a source for you to debunk any of its claims.

Why are you faggots so desperate for your version of history to be true that your willing to disregard overwhelming evidence and post some retarded piece of propaganda as if it's gospel?

this
Something isn't true just because you want it to be true. That's woman logic.

>overwhelming evidence
>doesnt provide any of this overwhelming evidence that is so clearly everywhere and easy to find

>Something isn't true just because you want it to be true. That's woman logic.
You realise the irony right? You see how this applies to you more than me rn as i've presented an argument and no proper response has been given. See:

Google (or your preferred search engine)