Honest to god, i've tried asking a few times here but o one ever replies. what exactly did this guy do wrong?

Honest to god, i've tried asking a few times here but o one ever replies. what exactly did this guy do wrong?

Attached: 1643862571913.jpg (2176x3970, 2.3M)

Maybe its easier for you to explain what he is doing right

I don’t get it either but I’m pretty sure the joke is in the fake everyone pretends like it’s blindingly obvious

That's exactly it. This stupid fucking image is what fingerboxes are to Any Forums. The meme hasn't been funny in years, nor is anyone for perpetuating it.

Stair railing too close to the rack.
If someone goes for a squat, it's over.

Every time I see this picture I assume it's a still from the full detachment pec tear video so I am genuinely scarred.

ohhh i see it, took me 30 seconds

Newfag

Newfag, if you don't know by this point you will never know

I know what this thread is alluding too. There is a guy in red with glasses looking at the camera like he knows what he did is wrong. I still dont know. Ive probably spent 4 days total trying to figure it out.

>user 02/03/22(Thu)00:31:21 No.654

Attached: 1643862388071.jpg (500x750, 155.84K)

i think one time an user posted a pic and another user was the kid in the squat rack and they fugged or something idk

kek
I remember one time when an user was making fun of someone using the smith machine, and the user using the smith machine was lurking the same thread and threatened to kill him

>shaker in shit spot
Dyels just don't get it

fuck me

this is him now
feel old yet?

Attached: he got swole.jpg (2448x3264, 1.51M)

He's using gloves and got some ugly shoes, and he's using a tanktop which is going to make him reek of sweat. He's also looking at the camera man which is an indication of high self inhibition which is also cringe, you shouldn't notice what other people are doing in the gym or you are not pushing yourself hard enough

It's funny because now a bunch of autistic forum lurkers run around taking pics of everyone in a red tank squatting lmao1pl8

They think he put the safeties too low but he was obviously doing that thing where you sit all the way down with the barbell

Jokes on them

jesus christ... is he retarded or he has no shame?

He's not using gloves

are you for real? did he actually?

Attached: 1641938759839.png (540x406, 424.11K)