MEWING DOESN'T WO

>MEWING DOESN'T WO

Attached: ll.jpg (1080x1113, 132.78K)

Wow it's almost like lighting and low body fat will make jawless people magically look like they have jaws.

What exactly is mewing? Just pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth?

fuck off with your twitter screencap nigger

curious how anyone and everyone that raves about mewing only show examples which depict a pre-pubescent boy as a before and a post-puberty man as an after.

You can literally become more handsome but no, you have to cope instead.

hasn't even begun for marcels

RK

post your jaw op

Attached: 1643816740339.png (593x453, 201.29K)

>Started mewing a few years ago
>Made my twink face WORSE
Fuck you people

chewing is like x3 more important than mewing desu. You should still mew obviously but chewing will get you actual results

>mewing, chewing, slimming
>you better start doing

Come on, it writes itself

Yeah, in essence. Just correct tongue posture really

You did it wrong I bet you only used the tip of your tongue

I never really understood what the fuck mewing is supposed to be. I always hear "put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and chew your food", no shit man. How is that supposed to build your jaw, it's completely retarded. Let alone the fact the the faggot Dr. Mew lost his licence for being a fraud.

OK bro it's your decision, stay ugly forever.

I literally thought it was making cat noises and was wondering how the fuck that was supposed to help anything

Also, don't forget to nose breathe and swallow using your tongue

>Blacked out the areas around him to avoid obvious photoshopping

What the fuck does swallowing using your tongue mean?

Breathing through your nose with your tongue high in the mouth is the natural breathing posture/method for mammals. Something is wrong when humans breathe through their mouth - maybe allergies to the modern environment, modern foods, who knows - and it has been noted in dentistry to affect development negatively. Breathing through your nose was LONG advocated far before Mew was born, it's not some new idea.

So there's something to it. What the spergs and autists and Mew himself have done is go to ridiculous extreme with it. Pressure of the tongue against the top of the mouth is probably not a good idea. Reshaping the jaw to ANY extent as an adult through mewing is up for debate, nevermind anything that would be noticeable.

Why do animals mouthbreathe in the first place? Because they're not getting enough air for some reason. You don't have mouthbreather dogs going around - they breathe through their nose, except after strenuous exertion but of course that doesn't count as "mouthbreathing" as we mean it.

So think about it - something is cause the airflow to be too low in humans, ie. the nasal opening is not as developed, the lungs aren't as developed. These things are not developed properly in the child in the first place. So we have a case of cause and effect separation - like it's not really imo the mouthbreathing that's causing the abnormal development (it may contribute in some way, who knows), it's the abnormal development that's causing the mouthbreathing in the first place. That's the real crux of it. But that means it's too late to do anything by the time the child starts mouthbreathing and they want there to be a clear solution.

As for OP's pic - yeah, how many crazy optical illusions have we seen, how many times did you swear a colour was grey but then it was moved and suddenly it was blue. He likely lost a lot of weight also.

yeah I've ALWAYS breathed through my nose and rested my tongue on the roof of my mouth and I don't have a gigachad jaw. I don't have an incel chin either though