Rocky

greatest Any Forums film of all time? never felt so motivated before, this movie should be at least monthly viewing for anyone that wants to train hard

Attached: rocky.jpg (650x367, 31.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_9FyTiq3SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The series in general is a real blood pumper. Great series, makes you feel like you can fight niggers for real.

Anyone got some boxing clips saved?

>Excellent training montages.
>Motivational soundtrack
>Hyper masculine god-like goal physiques
>Action, drama, suspense.

If Any Forums and Any Forums existed in the 80s and 90s boomers would make Rocky threads everyday.

Rocky 1 2 3 4 were only the best ones.

5 shit, balboa ok, creed 1 and 2 i fell asleep and tried rewatching it but it was fucking boring and the nigger hip hop music was awful

They're all amazing, but the first one is a masterpiece, in my opinion.

How could he loose bros?

Attached: images (6).jpg (191x265, 6.75K)

>how could he lose bros

Attached: 63F2F80C-2212-4041-9B47-0C3433CC26B2.jpg (810x1067, 109.14K)

>blonde guys are the villain antagonist against the italian (aka crypto jew) hero

hollywood isnt exactly subtle

Sure it is

Attached: Shades.jpg (555x680, 50.5K)

ROW ROW

He’s fake natty. Typical blond twink

Right as if knock of gunbuster could motivate someone to workout

Probably the only love story movie that made me feel something

FIGHT THE POWAH

The movie was so good that they made a statue of him at the base of the Philadelphia art museum steps
Yeah it’s that good

It's philadelphia. They didn't have anyone noteworthy from there in the past 100 years so a guy who doesnt exist is the best they could get.

Yeah we do, Philadelphia has many accomplishments. We got the biggest open air heroin market on the east coast and a movie about a faggot with AIDS
BTFO

youtu.be/B_9FyTiq3SA
I like 4 better because he beat the communists. 1 is still classic though.

This ugly ratfaced wanker has a jew nose

a Rocky thread daily would be a vast improvement to the board
It's like the guy was the perfect Any Forums self insert before we even existed, a handsome but kinda dumb and definitely autismo around women and in public sort of guy, with friends who aren't too good for him, definitely in a crappy place in life and lonely. Then it all turns around, he gets a cute autismo girl that loves him, he gets the dog, the guy who had ignored and snubbed him suddenly wants to train him, he gives it his full dedication and he 1000% makes it. He even does so by beating up a negro.

those two seem more like heterosexual chad vs aggressive homo twink to me than anything racial