What's the scariest lift?

What's the scariest lift?

Hard mode: no bench press

Attached: 1623712875991.jpg (125x125, 2.48K)

You have to be a complete retard for bench to be the scariest.

Clean and jerk imho.

Makes you feel like a man though.

Deadlift

You squat in a rack and you can just drop the bar if you fail a deadlift. Gotten stuck under a bench and had to roll the bar down my body, never had that problem with squats or deadlifts.

Any isolated joint lift where I can feel my tendons moving and shit. The webms posted in *that thread* last night did not help.

dont clip the weights idiot, if you fail the weights will tip off

it is when you are constantly 1 rep maxing beyond your limit and your spotter is a beta with twig arms

i tell myself my life is in the lords hands,i either lift it or resign myself to my fate,deus vult!

Squat personally, something about failing a squat and having to bail out while possibly fucking up your knees/back is spooky. Also it will be a loud failure no matter what.

Bench not spooky at all. Rolling the bar is ez but tbf I lift at a liberal uni gym where my warmup is most people’s max so no laughs can even be had if I fail

The first time I squatted I didn't really know how to dispose of it correctly, did one rep too many and my legs gave out. Ended up falling backwards and smacking my neck hard on the bar, lucky it wasn't my head.

everyone is DYEL at uni gyms except for the STEM guys who despite looking like complete poindexters are usually Any Forums as fuck

t. STEM guy

probably an unpopular opinion but seated DB shoulder press. haven't done it in years because i partially dislocated my shoulder twice due to messing up on the lift.

Snatch. There’s literally no way to bail on the lift. You either hit it correctly or you’re going for a ride.

That's the hrt

The Arthur Lift.
Check out Eric Bugenhagen's impressive lift.
And it's still far away from the world record.

The one where you pick up a barbell that's behind your legs, bend over, put it on your hips, then move it towards your shoulders. then you preform a squat.

>constantly 1 rep maxing
ask me how I know you're benching no more than 185

t. Asian dyel who just hit 3pl8 deadlift.

nah i'm a whitoid but every STEMfag who goes to the gym i know is yoked

Decline press without a spotter

since I saw THAT webm, I would say I developed an unhealthy fear of preacher curls.

It's not the scariest rationally speaking but I still have a visceral fear of carrying heavy weight on my back and doing squats

>Deadlift
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

bench press

with suicide grip