Can someone tell me your weekly Keto recipe

Can someone tell me your weekly Keto recipe

I'm gonna start Keto and meal prep and lose weight and get big titty Mommy goth gfs

Attached: 1643530661480m.jpg (786x1024, 95.87K)

Oh great, another thinly veiled coomer thread

i don’t understand the whole muscle fetish thing

no meal preps sorry but some things ive learned. make sure you get electrolytes particularly sodium and potassium or you will likely get the "Atkins flu" or whatever its called as you are adapting and losing electrolytes as your kidneys give up water. dont be afraid to salt your food to taste and you will need some source of potassium outside of the bit you get in meat. either leafy greens and or bone broth will get you enough. good luck and try to stick with it for at least a month or two before you decide it isnt for you.

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 209.14K)

I don't either. I know a girl who brags about her six pack to me and thinks it's the sexiest thing ever but she acts boyish and it's a fucking turnoff.

Alright, if you ain't gonna take her, it's more for us user

Attached: 1641313567191.jpg (229x220, 4.88K)

Don't worry you can have her last time she made fun of my gut and lifted her shirt enough that I could see her full abs like it was the hottest thing ever I told her that I think abs on a woman isn't attractive at all I prefer some pudge and she quickly turned that smile upside down. That was the last time she shit on me.

I don't prep for meals but here are some of the things I've been eating:
>eggroll in a bowl
>fajitas with no bread
>fathead crust pizza
>shrimp in garlic sauce
>cauliflower mac-and-cheese
>butter chicken
>crack chicken
>beef and broccoli stir-fry with riced cauliflower
>bacon and eggs
For snacks I have cheese, pepperettes, almonds and celery. Some companies have been selling low-carb keto friendly breads. I'd look for Carbonaut and Un-Bread. Make sure you eat vegetables, take in lots of fiber and stay hydrated.

You hear that? TOMBOY IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

Attached: 1547867265539.png (590x586, 652.4K)

That's because you like scat.

Attached: nicholastranquilino.jpg (360x360, 14.22K)

I only know how to cook bacon and eggs lmao

Is Caesar salad Keto thinking only eating lunch and dinner no breakfast

Attached: 1643530759506m.jpg (652x1024, 74.44K)

You need to learn how to cook, man. Simple as that. All those dishes I listed are all easy to look up. Just google search "keto + whatever dish I listed and then some". Once you find the recipe and instructions, click on the printable version and save it as a PDF.

Caesar salad contains hardly any carbs, so it's keto friendly. Just cut out the crutons and I'd add chicken to it personally. Also drink black coffee to help suppress hunger in the morning. I usually have my first meal around 4-5 hours after I wake up.

Post more

im just admiring the level of rendering bravo
true art

artist's name is Hizuki Akira

Attached: 4d3184a2d8e8e1edb47ac9b5e0e0d77c.jpg (1092x1736, 1.51M)

Thanks, bro

Come one share what you eat on keto
Currently I'm planing

>Lettuce wraps / bowls
>salads
>steaks
>salmon
>porkchops
>brocollis
>bacon
>eggs

I hate avocado tho I just don't like the taste

What do I drink tho
Started cutting off softdrinks but they say coffee is bad

Attached: FJwwAg5agAEXjwR.jpg (1075x1518, 1.34M)

looks good so far, I'd add chicken if I were you. I personally don't mind avocado.

>Started cutting off softdrinks but they say coffee is bad
I've always drank black coffee. Sometimes I put unsweetened whipping cream or cooking cream unsweetened. It's pretty gross tho.

Attached: 28c8af9f741db8df48b370aad6d3a828.png (1075x1518, 1.15M)

good pics. I like how this artist doesn't draw the muscles too dry and hardened, like most muscle girl artists do

coom truck just arrive

Attached: gunpowder cannon on a truck.jpg (660x371, 39.03K)